Post by danny+1994 »

Hi, 26 m, switch here.

How to have a great time
0 x
woody
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by woody »

hello,

I'm a fetishist in Western Massachusetts looking to connect with other like-minded people. I have been in and out of chastity since I was 18, (now 27) and have primarily been kept in the CB6000s, Vice, and Holytrainer V3 devices and now have a Holytrainer V4 which is the most comfortable device I have been kept in yet. My main kinks are chastity/orgasm denial (receiving), tickle torture/bondage (receiving) and many tactile fetishes like tights/leggings and latex gloves.
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Oh hey there woody :)
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
CagedHubby69

Post by CagedHubby69 »

this is my first post. My wife and I have tried chastity on an off again after I introduced it to her. She now loves it and she has recently just decided to make is more permanent with very infrequent orgasm releases for me. She is coupling this we a much more strict and direct way of talking with me. She also enjoys spanking my bare bottom with a paddle that she has. I can really see that she enjoys this very much and has said to me I should have been more careful for what I wished for. In any event this is somewhat new for me and is VERY, VERY exciting for me.
2 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Hello there and welcome to our newest members! Hope you enjoy looking around and find all the info and friendship you're seeking!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
ServantHusband

Post by ServantHusband »

Greetings, all. New to the forum, married 41½ years, 6½ months locked, wife adjusted quickly and happily to our new circumstances. Looking forward to more. The surprising energy and calm of orgasm denial and control is pretty amazing!

SH
3 x
alexb

Post by alexb »

Alrighty.. Where to start..
I’m Alex, I’m 30 years old and am brand new to chastity. Over the years I’ve always had a curiosity about chastity. How would it feel? Would I be into it? How would I keep myself from unlocking myself? Etc. etc.

About six months ago I bought an Estim Male Chastity Cage which was fun for a while. I never really kept it on more than to just enjoy the vibes before masterbating and putting it away. However it was fun to have on, kept me from having a 5 min experience to 1-2 hours worth of orgasm gratification. Fast forward to yesterday when my Holy Trainer V4 arrived. - Yes, I finally pulled the trigger and bought a “real” chastity device after days of research and never ending scrolls through various reviews and forums. I bought the Maxi size with three rings (40,45,50) after having measured several times, I couldn’t settle on just one measurement. In order to make this as “fun as possible” I bought the three ring sizes to ensure my new toy wouldn’t be a paperweight right out of the box.

I’ve been in this thing on/off trying to get used to it.. Definitely have some questions for you guys, but will post separate from this intro post.
1 x
avid fan

Post by avid fan »

Hi folks, great to find this community. I'm a 40+ married male...relatively new to chastity but had a cuckold fantasy for as long as I can remember, and mindset has gradually drifted towards FLR and chastity...

Became fascinated with chastity not too long back now, and secretly obtained a CB-6000 type device to try out...now at the tricky situation of how to raise this with my wife of 10+ years without her completely freaking out at my deviant ways, so hope there's plenty of guidance on here for just that situation!!

To be fair, she's a wonderful wife and mum, and very open minded to things I've suggested - eg teasing and creampie eating - but just frustrates me that she's relatively laid back re sex...I want her to want me to please her, if that makes sense...
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Welcome to the Forums ServantHusband, axelb & avid fan and thanks for you intros.

Lots of good information from like minded individuals here. Many questions can be answered by reading thru some of the postings and you can always use the [search] box in the upper right hand corner for more specific responses.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
DLinchastity

Post by DLinchastity »

Dlinchastity

Hello all, and thanks for letting me into the forum . I am not a bot just a human. I introduced chastity to my wife about 12 years ago, she gave it a try but never got into at all. It turned out that she had some medical problems , and not long after all sex together stopped. She was just in to much pain. So I have been self service for the past 10 years or so. That got so it was just something that had to taken care of every day or least every other day. So i got the CB6000s out and put it on , could not take more than a day pinching chafing bad, tried everything nothing helped. Did not have that problem back when we played before. I ordered and got a Holy Trainer knock off, much better. Locked 18 days now 20 days since last orgasm . My start out plan was for a week, the week came but I did not , maybe two weeks came and I did not , now thinking maybe a month. Right now I am having a love hate relationship with this device. Thanks for giving me a place to vent.
2 x