"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Rsharp20

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Rsharp20 »

Wanted to introduce myself real quick but will say a bit more later. My wife is my keyholder and we are trying to live in a FLR. It is all new to us, 4 months ago we started. We had to take a pause from the cage being on last month because, well i was gatting grumpy. Anyway, if she decides to join the forum she can introduce herself. I look forword to meeting some cool people.
0 x
Currently in CB6000
hiemsq

Post by hiemsq »

Hi. I know that my nickname could sound like spam, but I'm not, I swear.
Anyway I'm Mario, from Italy. I don't own any chastity device but I'm really curious and I found this forum looking for information on the internet. I'd like to learn something here and maybe get advice for my purchase and become a regular member. I hope I did everything properly, it was hard to get here, but I hate spammers too, so I understand why you made so strict rules.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Welcome VinnyDee, Rsharp20 & hiemsq.

Thanks for introducing yourself. Lots of good people here living in lock-up. 8-)

Feel free to join in on the conversations.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
jfry

Post by jfry »

Jeffrey here, my wife and I "pillow talked" about chastity for a long time, I don't think she thought I would ever commit, but I surprised her last week with keys to the HT2 I was already wearing. She has quickly taken to her role in the new relationship, which I haven't quite categorized as "sexy" or "scary" yet. :)
0 x
Markantess

Post by Markantess »

Greetings everyone ^_^
Im a guy born in 1990 who´s starting to grow interested in chastity and everything to do with it^^ I´m from germany near cologne and pretty new to the whole chastity scene. I´ve been in chastity under my Mistress for a while now ( simply no touching allowed, no actual security yet sadly ) and i really hope I can also be constantly locked up for her someday, even though i still need to learn and read alot about them to make the right deicisions about which devices would work best for me and so on. I was hoping to find some help here and maybe meet some people who can give me a few tips so nothing goes wrong and i can keep my thing where it belongs: in a tiny cage in custody of my Mistress.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Welcome, gentlemen. Have a look around, plenty of information and advice can be found here in various threads.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Dyzzie

Post by Dyzzie »

Hello All.

This is my little introduction....I am never good at these so bare with me.

I live in Australia (which is why I prob will be posting at odd times). I have always been seen as submissive. With this I have always had a wonderful lifetime friend who is also very dominant. One day we were talking and she and I trust each other more than anything and it came up and I finally asked if she would like to be my key holder. She said she would love to and now here I am. So far 1 month. It has if anything made an already strong friendship stronger. Myself and her are loving the lifestyle so far :)

So that is my little intro....hope it was ok! :)
0 x
Bomd

Post by Bomd »

hi

Making my first tentative steps into chastity. Currently on the honour system whilst awaiting delivery of a steel device (hopefully) Monday.
0 x
Locked in Titanium Ti600

https://chastebritania.wordpress.com/
Caged Dude 60

Post by Caged Dude 60 »

Hello!

Brand new newbie to the forum, and first post ever. I hope to be a good contributor.

I'm currently locked. For the past 4 years I've worn off and on a MM Jailbird. I really like the device, although the base ring can be irritating at times. I would eventually like to get a PA and move on to a ringless device.

My wife is very slowly warming up to the idea of keeping me locked. Hopefully through this forum I can convince her to be more assertive in her role as a keyholder.
Last edited by Caged Dude 60 on Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
MarriedSub

Post by MarriedSub »

Hello everyone, new to the forum and keen to read through the stories and more so advice from the experience had by you all.
I am a married guy from Australia. 32 and wife doesn't know of my interest in chastity.
I do have a couple of devices, a cheap metal cage only worn a couple of times. It's quite heavy.
Also have had a CB6000 for sometime and use regularly and a birdlocked classic I use on occasion too.
I use the CB at work quite often and love the feeling. Don't get to use it after hours though which is a shame and I'm never locked for more than 8-10hrs typically.

Look forward to chatting more
MarriedSub
0 x