"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
mylittleitch
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by mylittleitch »

First time here, 66-year-old gay guy. Always been fascinated by chastity, never done it beyond trying on various devices myself. Writer of gay literotica with dominance and chastity themes, so this site was a joy to find. Love reading about other guys' experiences : )
0 x
g85it

Post by g85it »

Hello! 37 y/o gay here interested in chastity
1 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

NewYorkerLocked wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:30 pm Hello world:
I am a straight married man. We are both in our 50s and we have incorporated male chastity many years ago. We use it on and off. In the past, my wife was my key holder. Now, she wants me locked but is not interested in being the KH herself. I am struggling with consistency in staying self-locked. Considering finding an outside KH. Thanks,
NewYorkerLocked
Do you know why she isn’t interested in holding the keys? One idea is to have a time lock device and have your key placed in it for a specified time. Perhaps that would take some pressure off her?

Good luck!
0 x
Wife Calls Me Slut

Post by Wife Calls Me Slut »

49 y/o locked here from Down under. My wife has been on various FLR blogs but not the forums I do not think. New here myself...
0 x
sissyjodie

Post by sissyjodie »

Hi, I am a locked, owned sissy, locked by my Master. I live in western North Carolina, USA. My Master says I will only be unlocked for cleanings, and that I will never cum again. I have been into chastity since I saw an episode of HBO's show real sex, when I was 12 years old. I love everything about chastity, but am having trouble getting used to not being able to orgasm. Also I am 34, and an ABDL/little most of the time. Hi everyone!
Last edited by sissyjodie on Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
Owned by Chastitylover247
wildfarmer

Post by wildfarmer »

I am a chastity wearer from Holland. My English is not so good but I can read it.
I wear a cararra belt and I love it. My interesses are big that’s the reason I make an account on this forum. I love it to learn from you all.
1 x
mcd

Post by mcd »

I am a married crossdresser with a domineering wife. We have a wife led marriage. I am on honor system chastity.
1 x
Locked_In_LV
Last orgasm: January 3rd, 2022
Orgasms this year: 1

Post by Locked_In_LV »

Hello all,
We have had an on and off relationship with chastity/orgasm denial for nearly 12 years, but it has always taken a back seat due to my wife's needs and desires. The last 8 years or so we have been casually exploring polyamory from a polyandry type standpoint, and now that she has a second, long-term, poly-committed relationship with someone where she will be able to get her needs met, we are re-exploring my desire for long-term orgasm denial and chastity. I have been married 16 years and we have been working to incorporate elements of FLR/D/s into our marriage for somewhere around 10-12 years off and on, however everything we know is from reading information available on the internet and have been "winging it" for lack of a better term. I'm hopeful that this time it will stick. She already seems far more receptive and has been a lot more strict about "enforcing" things (obviously I'm an adult, so enforcement is more of a willingness not to falter when I have moments of weakness where I beg for release. I know my way around a lot of tools, and am adept at lock picking due to my line of work, so we've switched to using numbered tamper evident stainless steel cable seals, so freedom is always just a snip away, but it would absolutely result in some hurt feelings and long conversation at this point.)

Anyways, just wanted to say hello, I had joined many moons ago under the same name, but I don't believe I ever posted so I think my account got zapped. When the password stopped working I just kept browsing as a guest until a post caught my eye that I wanted to respond to. Feel free to reach out here once my probation is over, or you can find me on FetLife, SMTR, CM, Tumblr, BDSMlr, etc under this same name I've used for over a decade.
Last edited by Locked_In_LV on Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Currently Locked 24/7 in my MM JailBird since: 3rd of January, 2022
Connect with me on: FetLife | She Makes The Rules | (and other socials under the same username)
📉 8,8 on the Tom Allen scale 📈
gamesignora

Post by gamesignora »

Hi world, as if anyone would actually be interested in my musing !
I am real and I have been a long-term devotee of chastity as a lifestyle.
Started my current incarceration Christmas day 2021, so coming up to 35 days without release.
The longest term served was last year 187 days with only two removals for inspection and fit adjustment.
Current device is an HT V4 nano which is a down grade from my previous small.
Fits like a glove with a 45mm ring. All in black.
Unlike most of the members I have read I am not married or in a relationship. I have a key holder service that posts my key by mail which I then return promptly, normally the same day.
I will save you reading anymore until my next post
0 x
' it is impossible to reason a man out of a belief they were never reasoned into'
Jon Swift !
gamesignora

Post by gamesignora »

mylittleitch wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:06 pm First time here, 66-year-old gay guy. Always been fascinated by chastity, never done it beyond trying on various devices myself. Writer of gay literotica with dominance and chastity themes, so this site was a joy to find. Love reading about other guys' experiences : )
Hi seems you arrived just before me!
I too am a gay guy but my itch has been sorted, took the plunge and chastity is now proving to be a great soother.
Be nice to catch up sometime.
If you need any encouragement.
1 x
' it is impossible to reason a man out of a belief they were never reasoned into'
Jon Swift !