"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
CutAndCaged
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by CutAndCaged »

I have been married for 18 years and our relationship needed a new spark of life. My wife finally admitted that she had always wanted to be in control of our sexual activities. Early on in our marriage she had made it clear that she would prefer it if I had myself circumcised. I was not fond of my foreskin anyway and agreed to get it done. Now we have agreed to take the first steps into a Female-led relationship. I will start to wear a chastity device of her choosing. We will increase the length of chastity with a view to wear the device 24/7 with time off for cleaning and recreation. I am looking forward to our new life together.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Somebody left the gate open and two more wandered in! @Andersopau and @cuck_nl, pull up a chair and stay a while.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Abstraction

Post by Abstraction »

Hi everyone. I've come from ChastityMansion to look for a more vanilla approaches to chastity. Been married for almost 30 years now; my man is into OD and chastity and we tried it many years ago but I didn't quite get it and eventually started avoiding intimacy because I couldn't see why he would want to pleasure me and not himself. But we're trying again now and I hope it works this time - it's been a bit too long with no intimacy. :)
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Welcome, @Abstraction . I read your background over at CM, and I think that you'll find we have a lot of members here with similar stories, myself included.
0 x
B2Please

Post by B2Please »

Dear @Abstraction, Sorry to hear about the lack of intimacy. That sounds hard. I would like to suggest the book "Uniquely Dominant", as it has helped my wife and I a lot. Basicly, it uncovers a more practical, sustainable and more vanilla way to satisfy your husbands needs than things that are necessarily kinky, including chastity. But in our case, it helps us both get something valuable that is practical, and then we sprinkle a bit of chastity play on top, mainly for me. I hope you see this and can check it out. best, b2p
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome to CF @Abstraction hopefully you will find the answers and input you are looking for.

I have suggested that several of the ladies, some by way of their husbands, check out this forum when they talked about being overwhelmed by the atmosphere at CM. Kitten is fairly active here but is put off by the extreme kink displayed on CM.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Abstraction

Post by Abstraction »

Many thanks - I'm looking forward to chatting to people here.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Abstraction wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:25 am ...I didn't quite get it and eventually started avoiding intimacy because I couldn't see why he would want to pleasure me and not himself...
I can't say if he is the same...but for me, for some strange reason, I find it highly erotic to [have to] provide oral pleasure while I remain caged and denied, feeling the pressure of the cage preventing [full] erection (a sensation that can range from merely feeling like a firm grip, to mildly uncomfortable, to somewhat painful), knowing that my own 'bits' are not going to receive any direct pleasure or stimulation for some [fairly significant] period of time and then only if she is feeling pleased enough to want to 'reward' me.

Is it 'perverse' to derive some sort of sense of satisfaction from feeling as though I am 'suffering' for her pleasure? Perhaps...but I see it as being little difference from times past when a knight (or other 'hero') might have to undertake some sort of quest or test or tribulation to win the hand of a lady...

Possibly related, on a psychological level- when I was very young there were several times during the year when we would receive some quantity of candy (which we were otherwise generally not permitted to have as a 'regular' occurrence)...although any type of candy was a 'treat', there were some kinds that I liked much more than others, and, rather than consuming all at once I would pace my consumption over a fairly long period of time, enjoying a little bit each day or every few days, beginning with the *least* favorite and saving the 'best' for last, savoring the anticipation of enjoying the ones I liked most.

Getting back to sexuality...my first *real* relationship was a woman (who was much older than I, 38 to my 20 years of age...and also happened to be married to someone else, but that's another story) whom I discovered that I could 'get off' just by kissing/nibbling her earlobes. I quite enjoyed driving her to the height of pleasure before getting nekkid and doing the 'horizontal bop', which really didn't last all that long...again enjoying the anticipation of saving the 'best' for last.

Subsequent relationships followed a similar theme, where I always ensured that the lady's pleasure was peaked before my own, not only to savor the anticipation but, as well, because I had a sense that I might have too short a fuse and would explode too soon- I always wanted to ensure that the lady was satisfied before myself so that she would not be disappointed with my 'performance'.

That was all before discovering [device enforced] 'chastity', which amplified/magnified everything. I have other, somewhat masochistic tendencies as well, and despite and reverse to my 'normal' characteristics of giving orders and expecting to be obeyed, I find that I am highly aroused by being sexually controlled/dominated by a woman.

I believe that I am quite fortunate, since my wife has discovered that she can enjoy receiving pleasure while delaying/denying mine.

If he 'enjoys' being 'denied' pleasure while attending to yours...is that such a 'bad' thing for you? Why not relax and enjoy it?
7 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Wow, TM. For a minute there I thought I wrote that.
2 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
offpisteagain

Post by offpisteagain »

Hi, I'm a 46yo guy in Newcastle UK, I've been into chastity for years mostly as a wearer, but now I'm more interested in locking others / keyholding and anything related really. I have several devices and I'm happy to let any noobs try them out for a few hours, days as well as open to longer term keyholding.

I'd like to make some new friends / contacts with similar interests, especially IRL - locally..ie NE UK from maybe Leeds up to Edinburgh, and also the wider UK/EU with anyone who's interests are particularly compatible with mine.

I'm straight, but 100% comfortable with any and all genders and orientations, and actually controlling/messing with gender and orientation is maybe my favourite aspect of chastity play (not the only one though) - so straight curious guys (single or in couples) is a particular interest, plus "straight" CDs, sissy etc. But also would like to meet new gay, trans and (the ever elusive) female chastity users too.

:)
0 x