"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
cutieandhisbooty

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by cutieandhisbooty »

Hello world!
I joined as I am a soon to be keyholder. It's something me and my boyfriend have been talking about for sometime now and I intend to buy one for his birthday. I joined so I could get some insight on chastity devices before buying anything. Cheers!
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Hello cutie, you can certainly get some insight here.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
The Dude

Post by The Dude »

Hello all,

Long time reader first time poster here. Currently part-time locked by my gf in a CB6000s.
Hoping to upgrading to a metal cage soon. Doing some research here.
0 x
Parttime locked in cb6000s. Love the game. Getting a steel device soon
in belt

Post by in belt »

Hello

Have been wearing CB's off and on for a couple years, and now Holy Trainer. This was not my wife's idea but she went along with it. It has taken some time but now she is more comfortable with it as long as I keep her satisfied. I think she now actually enjoys having her orgasms while I am locked in the "belt" unable to even achieve full erection. I want her to take more control over our sex life, but for now she is agreeable with whatever I suggest. I am hopeful that given time we will get to a point where she will take more control and actually enforce my chastity. But for now I am happy we have come this far, and it is not my intent to push her into anything she is uncomfortable with.

thanks for listening
0 x
somethingnew

Post by somethingnew »

Hello new to the site. made my 1st post in the general section
0 x
hubby2015

Post by hubby2015 »

Just joined, I have been reading the forum for quite sometime. My wife and I have been playing with chastity for 5 years on and off. I am locked in a Queens Keep and have been for the last 80 days.
0 x
CanuckInNJ

Post by CanuckInNJ »

Hi there. I've been lurking for some time, but here I am. I'm an ordinary guy married to an ordinary gal and we're very vanilla. But I really like the idea of chastity. My wife doesn't so much. So unless something big happens I'm probably going to continue lurking!
0 x
femdomstel

Post by femdomstel »

Hi Chastity world

I am Miss Karen, and my husband is the one locked up.

This is our first forum we join, but we have been busy experimenting with chastity the last year.

Started as a kinky game, but now i have the hang of it.

Here for advice tips, and everything else that I don't know.

Miss Karen
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

femdomstel wrote:Hi Chastity world

I am Miss Karen, and my husband is the one locked up.

This is our first forum we join...
Here for advice tips, and everything else that I don't know.

Miss Karen
Welcome, and here's your first tip: have your husband get his own account/login. There is a special KeyHolder forum that is hidden from non-keyholders and which they are not permitted to access. This is so that the ladies can chat and share information without interference from the guys, for various reasons.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Shoe Slave88

Post by Shoe Slave88 »

I introduced my soon to be wife to my chastity desires about 10 months ago. At first she was very reluctant and reserved and about 7 months into it she finally let go of her reservations and she took to being a key holder like I couldn't believe. She's made it pretty clear that she would never want to go back to the way it was before locking me up. I'm not complaining either.
0 x