Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Icrane »

Thanks for the welcome @Kitten's Boy Toy
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Good idea @Ircane. You may find that your piercing isn't comfortable for securing a chastity device until it's had time to heal and been stretched to 6ga and that had time to heal. The greater the surface area of the jewelry, the more comfortable it is.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Icrane

Post by Icrane »

Thanks for the info @Schnoff, I read your advice about stretching on your blog last night, great info and a great resource thanks for sharing. I plan to stretch to a 6ga let it heal, go under lock and key for a while and then stretch to 4ga.... :)
0 x
Chastelifexxx
Last orgasm: June 20th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Chastelifexxx »

I just found this site and so excited to learn more from other like minded individuals and couples. I am one half of a married gay couple. We have been using chastity in our relationship for about three years. I am the one wearing the chastity device and my Dom husband and keyholder loves it. I introduced him to the chastity world and he learned quickly the benefits from it.

I am currently wearing my newest chastity device - the Looker 01 Titanium with removable urethra insert. My previous chastity devices were the CB2000 (years ago), the Holy Trainer v2 (three years ago) and now the Looker 01 Titanium. By far, the most comfortable device has been the Looker 01.

I have a metal allergy which limits me wearing any jewelry that contains any amount of nickle. My skin around the jewelry will breakout into an inflamed rash if the jewelry contains nickle. The only jewelry I wear is my wedding ring and it is made out of titanium as well. And since the new metal chastity device was going to be around and in a very sensitive area of my body, I was only going to wear titanium.

The Looker 01 Titanium is so comfortable that I can seriously forget that I have it on. I think the only negative is the vibration when peeing as the pee go through the urethra insert. It doesn't do it every time but it is most of the time. Mostly due to the force of my stream as well as the alignment of all the parts.

I look forward to looking around the site and learning from the experiences of others. The benefits of chastity is clear to us, and we love the concept and how our relationship has benefited from it.
1 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

@chaste_cock Welcome to the forum.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
KownsJ

Post by KownsJ »

Hello all, Keisa here. I’m the soon to be owner and wife of Josh. Just researching for our future. I look forward to learning from you all.
Thank you!
1 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

Welcome Keisa / @KownsJ. I look forward to hearing about the journey you and Josh are on. Lots of experience here and friendly people.
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Hi Keisa! I suggest you set up your own account and then request access to the Keyholders area.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
365Daytona

Post by 365Daytona »

Hello,
I am new to the chastity lifestyle. I supervise my own chastity and am the keyholder. My wife of 35 years does not object to my self-imposed chastity. We do not engage in chastity play as a couple nor am I a cuckold.

I simply enjoy the feel of being locked up. Somehow, I feel more secure when in chastity. I simply am more relaxed. Our sex has improved. Since denying myself for days at a time, once we engage in sex, I am more enthusiastic and aggressive.

I prefer steel devices. I have a Holy Trainer knockoff I purchased on Amazon and another steel enclosed device from Lock the Cock. I alternate between the two.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Welcome 365Daytona. Hope you enjoy it here and feel free to relate your experiences or ask any questions with us.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve