"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
KittensBoyToy
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by KittensBoyToy »

@creampieeatin Welcome to the forum. It definitely sounds like you need a different device. For long term wear nothing is better than a good steel cage. Enjoy the ride!
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
CagedW

Post by CagedW »

Hello
I am just starting on my road to male chastity. I have fantasized about it for years. As I am in a rather vanilla relationship with a long time wife, I have brought it up from time to time with her, but it has never really intrigued her. Thus, nothing has really happened. Our 20th anniversary is in 2 weeks and we are planning for it and it is a really big deal for my wife and I. She asked me what I wanted as a gift and I told her that I wanted to be put in chastity for her and I wanted us as a couple to attempt to live that lifestyle. To my surprise, she kind of liked the idea and said she would look into it. I provided her with a couple of articles and an online book. I am anxiously awaiting her additional thoughts about it. That is where I am at right now. Thank you to everyone who has posted on this board in the past. It has been a wealth of information for me. Today, I decided to break out of my shell of anonymity and sign up...so hello. I so look forward to this potential journey.
-CagedW
0 x
creampieeatin

Post by creampieeatin »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:39 am @creampieeatin Welcome to the forum. It definitely sounds like you need a different device. For long term wear nothing is better than a good steel cage. Enjoy the ride!
Current one is steel and will stay with steel. Just need to get away from the flat edges. When she has me in it, it is 24 x 7, sleeping , working out etc. The edge cause a little more irritation on some spots after time. Lotion etc helps, but isnt guaranteed.
0 x
Kink3D Cobra S 1.05 #2 SD
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Chastityat60 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:43 am I appreciate it.
It has taken us 7 years to get to this point so keep the faith. And be careful what you ask for :D
0 x
CB6000
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

CagedW wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:43 am To my surprise, she kind of liked the idea and said she would look into it.
That's great news
CagedW wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:43 am I provided her with a couple of articles and an online book.
https://www.amazon.com/Male-Chastity-Ke ... way&sr=8-1
If this isn't the online book you gave her to read, it should be. Made a BIG difference in jump starting this whole adventure for my vanilla wife.

Best of luck and welcome to the Forums
1 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
CagedW

Post by CagedW »

locked4her55 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:41 pm
CagedW wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:43 am To my surprise, she kind of liked the idea and said she would look into it.
That's great news
CagedW wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:43 am I provided her with a couple of articles and an online book.
https://www.amazon.com/Male-Chastity-Ke ... way&sr=8-1
If this isn't the online book you gave her to read, it should be. Made a BIG difference in jump starting this whole adventure for my vanilla wife.

Best of luck and welcome to the Forums
I held my breath when I clicked the Amazon link you provided. I was relieved to see it was in fact the one I had given her. :-). Thank you for the advice. Any more would be appreciated too.
1 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

Thanks,just might give that a try. Thankfully,, she IS a reader too..hmmmm, brings a certain amount of cautious optomism,. Thanks.
0 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

I don't mean to sound so down about it. The reality is , we seem to go round and round with this every few years. Even though I call it a game, and I can carry a key for " Emergencies", she wonders why when she is available and willing most any/every day. That answer is me. I'm a twice a month guy. When I masturbate, sex drive dives to zero for a few days. Then slowly within a week or so, I'm back looking... Meanwhile she is using Mr. Vibrator. I can go without satisfying myself usually...I guess I wish she could understand that I fear we are headed towards a sexless marriage. The cage means very little. I can slip out of it with some effort, but why.? I guess first I want her to want me..and second, I would love it for her to see that I view a device as an extension of our wedding band. As another reminder that I am kept for her.
We don't swing and have never cheated on each other with a person. We are clean,healthy,60 and bored. Just trying to do something before we can't. We were the same and 50 last time I bought a device.
I'll take your advice. Thanks.
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

With the caveat that you have decades of marriage and I have a nary a clue about your dynamic: What does she want? If she has a high sex drive, can you offer involvement? Sure it sounds like she has learned to make do with a vibrator. Human touch and intimacy is great, though. The immediate things that come to mind are variations on being present and caressing, oral, using a strapon vibe, anything that has you involved.
physical intimacy and emotional intimacy are linked - if you are not talking about each other’s feelings now, physical intimacy may be a difficult place to reach.

In a nutshell: Chastity games aside, what’s in it for her? What does she want, and need? She may not trust you enough to tell you, and, it’s worth saying “I want to be part of your sex life, how can we make that happen?”
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
ViperMkII
Greetings Earthlings

Post by ViperMkII »

Hi,
I'm new to this forum, I've been on Chastity Mansion for a few years but not really active there. I think when I joined there, this forum was down or something. I remember following dead links to it. Anyways, I recently re-discovered it via Thumper's blog and here I am.

I had been wanting and saving myself for a Femdom relationship since elementary school. A few short years ago, I joined my local scene where I met the woman who would become my future Wife, Mistress, and Keyholder.

We live a 24/7 power exchange. She is a Leatherwoman and I'm her Leatherboy and life is good. I myself have been in a MM Jailbird with extra ring for the better part of three years. We do things a bit different. My male member is more than adequate. It's her toy and she unlocks it and uses me like a stud when it suits her (which is often).

I look forward to reading up on the particular interest that we all share here and hopefully be able to contribute where I can. I'm also in the market for MM devices and have one to eventually offload.
1 x