"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
mr_faithful
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by mr_faithful »

Hello everyone.

I've been lurking for awhile, and decided to register so that I could ask some questions. I am new to chastity.

I've been married to my wonderful wife for 23 years. We have definitely had our troubles in our sex life together, but nothing you haven't heard before. This road to chastity started when I told my wife I didn't want her to use birth control anymore. She protested, because she is pre-menopause and she doesn't want to track her fertility cycles because the thought of it overwhelms her a little bit. We have children together already, and the last pregnancy and delivery were quite difficult. I don't blame her for how she feels, but I don't like the birth control idea either.

As I struggled to find a way to solve the issue for both of us, abstinence seemed like the only idea. We have a healthy sex life, about 3 times in a typical week, so this is a big change. To be honest, I actually suffer alot of anxiety about going monk-mode for the next several years until she is in menopause. It gets better when I pray, but it is daunting to think about. Still, I don't see a different way.

But the idea of the chastity kink is appealing as a solution. It's kind of strange, because I see alot of BDSM and Femdom in it, and I'm really not into either of those things and my wife isn't either. I will grab her hair and smack her ass, squeeze her tits hard and go to poundtown, but that's about the extent of it. She and I like it that way. So, I don't know if this will really work or not, but it is intriguing for both of us. I'm don't really understand why we get aroused thinking about it, but we do. Also, this way she can track her fertility cycles if she wants to, and keep me guessing, but if she messes up, oops! Got to wait until the next cycle...maybe, lol. That's kind of the idea. We are still talking through it.

I didn't mean to write a book, but I did. I want to thank everyone who has been so open on this forum because I have found alot of great answers to questions, and without having to sift through a bunch of kinky stuff that doesn't sound real. It definitely feels real when I read alot of the posts here. So thanks everybody, and I look forward to posting soon.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Welcome mr_faithful to the Forums and thanks for the great introduction.

So do you think there will be a chastity device in your future?
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome mr_faithful!
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

Welcome @mr_faithful. You're not alone here -- Many of us have largely vanilla chastity relationship.
Have you considered a vasectomy? I got one several years back when we were in a similar situation: careful,mutual decision not to have more children, but my wife was pre-menopause. Easy procedure.
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
mr_faithful

Post by mr_faithful »

locked4her55 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:04 am So do you think there will be a chastity device in your future?
Yes, I think there will. My wife and I both think it's pretty spicy! The topic has even made it's way into her dirty talk, so I take that as a sign that things are going in that direction.
cshorts wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:59 am Have you considered a vasectomy? I got one several years back when we were in a similar situation: careful,mutual decision not to have more children, but my wife was pre-menopause. Easy procedure.
Good question (and good point!), but it's just not an option for me in my particular circumstances.
0 x
slaveofwomen

Post by slaveofwomen »

"Hello World"

Hi
just found your nice site through browsing and liked it instantly. I am from India and although the chastity lifestyle hasn't caught on very well here as of now, the scenario is changing. but I'm happy to inform that after a slight initial reluctance about adjusting to this kind of lifestyle, my Wife has finally accepted to become my Key holder thanks to her lovely sister who was living in the U.S. and who educated my Wife about the power she could enjoy over me, by keeping me into a chastity device. it was also my sis-in-law that bought us my first tube. its just about two months now that I have been in chastity and my Wife is learning fast.
thanks.
1 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Welcome @slaveofwomen. I think you'll like it here, it's a very down-to-earth place. If your wife would like the opportunity to exchange thoughts with other keyholders, we have a section of the forum that is for keyholders only.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

@slaveofwomen It sounds like you user name might be VERY appropriate. By helping convince your wife of the benefits and buying your first device she has shown to have some control and authority over you. It might be interesting to find yourself in the company of both the women at the same time!
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
jsmith12

Post by jsmith12 »

Hello, just joined. Hoping to search threads/start threads about fitness in this 'condition' - what methods and devices work for runners, cyclists, and swimmers. Nice to meet you all.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome @jsmith12
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy