"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
laerenielwen

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by laerenielwen »

Hello all!

Looking forward to learning more and educating myself.

I'm was a female submissive for the most part until I learnt of edging, orgasm denial and chastity.

This has certainly brought out a much more dominant streak in myself and I'm currently beginning to explore it with my new partner.

We have started very simple. A one hour session, once or twice a day with no release until before bed.

I'm sure that must seems beginner level extreme for some of the more advanced members but if I've learnt anything it's to take things slow and build your way up.

I guess, my questions to you all are:

1. Am I starting out right? Am I missing anything?
2. My partner has always been very dominant and is very interested in the idea of chastity and reluctant servitude. Is there anything I should be looking out for, whether mentally or physically? I care about him deeply and want to help him experience this while keeping him safe.
4 x
ruski75

Post by ruski75 »

Sorry I posted elsewhere first before posting here!

I've been in chastity for a number of years now and it's part of our life now. I'm permanently locked these days having moved from the plastic cb6000s which needs removal and cleaning often to a metal cage which I can keep on almost permanently without removal.

Looking forward to chats with other chastity couples!
1 x
kevintheracer
Hello world

Post by kevintheracer »

Hi all, this is my 25th hour in chastity and I am loving it! I am 43 and in an open relationship with my husband that is completely uninterested in sex. And it is not just with me, by the way.
Unlike many here, it is virtually impossible to get my husband to play this game with me, so I decided I would be my only disciplinarian in this. I am usually pretty good at making rules (and exceptions!) so I feel ok about it.
Yesterday I bought my first cage. It is a plastic one and because I was worried it could look to bulky in my clothes, at the last minute I decided to go for a size under what I had identified to be the right one. I am still torn as to whether that was the right decision because this morning I woke up with a boner that was pushing the cage out and my bollocks were being stretched beyond anything I had experienced before.
Anyway I wish I had looked this forum up before because I am sure there are a lot solutions to my problems! This morning's one was "what to do with the foreskin?".

Anyway I won't bore you with the details because this was only supposed to be a hello world message.

Cheers
Kevin
1 x
Jens_Property
Last orgasm: May 31st, 2020

Post by Jens_Property »

Welcome Kevin,
I'm on day 5 in a row now and I know exactly what you're going through with your nuts getting stretched. My base ring is a tad too big which is allowing it to slide down. I've got another on order but in the meantime, each day it gets better. This morning I had no pain at all. So if you can, try a smaller ring and see if that helps
0 x
Locked 24/7 since June 12th 2020. Its not mine to use anymore, its officially her property to use... Or never use again.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Welcome gentlemen.
Anyway I wish I had looked this forum up before because I am sure there are a lot solutions to my problems! This morning's one was "what to do with the foreskin?"
That's an easy one- you go see a mohel, and ask for a bris.
3 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Michele

Post by Michele »

Hello there and welcome!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Chris Mick

Post by Chris Mick »

Hello world.

I've been exploring chastity with my girlfriend for about a month now? I'm looking to get further educated and see how far down the rabbit hole we can go!
0 x
MeatLocker

Post by MeatLocker »

Hey all.

I've been playing around with chastity in some form or another for about 40 years. I was one of the beta testers for the cb-2000. Have a large collection of belts and devices, mostly male and mostly worn just a few times. I still wear once in awhile, but I'm much more active as a keyholder for both genders. Very curious what goes on here - and how I've managed to miss it for so long.
1 x
So many people in the same device ...
MsM

Post by MsM »

Hello all

Yes a real person here! My man has been in chastity since February 2014 and only unlocked when absolutely necessary. I am still what you would call vanilla but always willing to learn! This forum is great for ideas etc. thank you!
5 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

MsM wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:43 pm Hello all

Yes a real person here! My man has been in chastity since February 2014 and only unlocked when absolutely necessary. I am still what you would call vanilla but always willing to learn! This forum is great for ideas etc. thank you!
Lovely to see you back here MsM.

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.