"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
boundtothesound

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by boundtothesound »

Hello there! I've been dabbling in chastity for a few years, nothing too long-term or substantial - a few days here or there. I'm more of a lurker but perhaps I'll try to change that here. Got a HTv2, which is comfortable. Giant nerd, big book worm, almost always playing a puzzle game.
0 x
yeldarb

Post by yeldarb »

Hello All - not my first post here but a new start, we are hoping. Due to illness and life's distractions it has been a couple of years since I was locked and, mostly, since I last posted too. So, UK here and the big news is that my partner of 6-years became my KH again yesterday.

We'd been talking about it and planning I, off and on, for two or three months and finally, yesterday, the moment came ... she shaved me and then I fitted it, as she watched, and 'snap', the deed was done :-)

The plan, initially, is for a week and a fairly 'vanilla' week at that - some verbal teasing and humiliation, some cage play, then, if she still feels so inclined, release on Saturday next (by which time it will actually have been 10-days since my last orgasm). A week to give me the chance to get used to wearing it again she says.

However, it won't be 10-days since her last orgasm by then. Oh no. She is revelling in the fact that she can orgasm, whenever she likes, and that I can no longer masturbate, something I do all the time (though to only occasional effect if you get my drift) and she celebrated last light by stimulating herself to two powerful orgasms with her wand as I lay beside her, initially not allowed to touch at all. She relented on that score and after some breast worship it was a finger in her bottom and 'kaboom' for #3 for my lovely KH, but denial in a fit-to-burst CB6000s for me!

Anymore in this vein and I'd definitely be straying 'off piste' in 'Hello World' terms, so I'll sign off and start a thread of my own when there is more to report about our journey re-boot.
0 x
Been locked on/off since July 2015; permanent since Sept 2020. She increasingly wants to control me as fully as possible. Currently wearing HT v4 in translucent purple. I am also her cuckold and she likes spanking me.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Welcome to our newest members, xyrriee, itsonthelist, boundtothesound and welcome back yeldarb.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
eb3640

Post by eb3640 »

Hello all! I've been lurking for quite some time, but have not posted until now. I've been interested in chastity for many years, and a couple of years ago broached the subject with my wife. To my surprise she allowed me to get a CB6000, and has held the key off and on. I've never worn it to work, but when we're in denial mode I will lock up as soon as I get home and she will unlock me just in time to go to work the next day, so the longest I have been locked up continuously is Friday evening to Monday morning, but have been denied for as long as 30 days. It's not really her thing, but she tolerates my desires. While I crave more, I consider myself lucky that my wife is willing to hold my key. That feeling when the lock clicks shut and I don't have control of the key is so much more intense than I even imagined!
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

eb3640 wrote:That feeling when the lock clicks shut and I don't have control of the key is so much more intense than I even imagined!
Nothing like 'the first time'. I remember the first time Mrs. Twisted drove off with the key- instant and prolonged swelling...unfortunately, I had chosen the smallest base ring available (CB-3000) because I knew I couldn't 'slip out' of it, with no 'adjustment period'. It was extremely and *painfully* intense. :cry: Being the masochist that I am, I managed to endure it for three days...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

eb3640 wrote: It's not really her thing, but she tolerates my desires. While I crave more, I consider myself lucky that my wife is willing to hold my key.
Hang in there, as I'm sure you have read here that it took time for many of us to get their KH to "warm up" to the idea of male chastity.

I started much like you years ago and it took sometime for my wife to get to where she is today. She's now a wonderful KH and I'm locked 24/7/365 unless she desires me to be out for her pleasure.

Welcome to the Forums and best of luck on your journey.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Mistress Rebecca

Post by Mistress Rebecca »

Hello! My name is Rebecca and I'm a proud Mistress and Owner of My slave-boy who is locked up permanently 24/7/365 :) Recently he has been banned from penetrating Me and this ban is to stay for the rest of his life! :twisted: I also have a blog where I try to present My lifestyle: https://dominarebecca.wordpress.com/

Nice to be in here!
0 x
locked4MissNo

Post by locked4MissNo »

Hello there everyone, I am locked4MissNo. We are just testing the waters of the chastity lifestyle right now, we have played with it briefly before but (I think) we're going to give it a more serious try this time. I am the male half of a F/m couple, been married for 15 years, but we are still as sexually adventurous as ever.

I'm looking forward to meeting new friends and learning all sorts of interesting things from everyone on this site.

0 x
jameslynch360

Post by jameslynch360 »

I have been in chastity most of the time since 1990. This began to be a more permanent thing at the time I started working from home, and had some chat friends that were also in chastity. At this point it was to allow me to concentrate on work and not get distracted with pleasure as I tended to do before starting chastity. I have now been in "permanent chastity" except for occasional cleaning or changing devices since May 2012 due to a heart condition, atrial flutter, that causes my heart to loose rhythm with an extremely high pulse rate if I get stressed, extremely tired or have sex. At that point I constantly wore a Mature Metal Jailbird, and two years later, their Queens Keep. I now have a Behind Barz full belt that I wear full time. I think chastity has certainly prolonged, if not saved my life, since the urge to have sex is so strong, and I know I would tend to reason "Maybe just once won't hurt". I had a number of friends in permanent chastity, so I knew it was something that could be done. My wife, an RN, is my keyholder. I have found all of my custom made devices to be extremely comfortable to wear. It is difficult sometimes to know that I will never cum again, but that is the price that I have to pay to remain as healthy as possible. I enjoyed meeting and planning my chastity with William and Traci at Mature Metal, as they are only 35 miles from where I live. Truly friendly, nice people that are very interested in their customer's satisfaction with their products.
0 x
Shoeslave88

Post by Shoeslave88 »

I was previously known on this forum by the name Shoe Slave88, but I broke my old phone and forgot my password. Then I got locked out of my account and the link in the emails to activate the temporary passwords doesn't load so I figured I'd just create a new account. Unless someone can assist me in unlocking my old account. Feel free to email me at [email protected] thanks!
0 x
I'm better when I'm locked up... That's why it's riveted on