"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
pseudonym of the sea
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by pseudonym of the sea »

hi all -

married guy in his late 40s here.
i've fantasize about being in chastity for a few years now but have never discussed it with my very vanilla wife. on a recent trip to SF I was able to get a Holy Trainer 4 at Mr. S, and have been working up the guts to talk to my lovely wife about it. i'm hoping to get advice for beginners around devices as well as making it work with a vanilla partner.

as others have said, this looks like a fantastically active and healthy community, nice job, admin !
0 x
Chaz_tity
Hello world

Post by Chaz_tity »

Hi there,

I'm based in NZ and am here to try and learn more about self chastity.

I have sensitivity issues down there and also like how I look wearing it
0 x
JennferSometimes

Post by JennferSometimes »

Hello,
I'm new to this site, but not new to chastity. It's taken on a different context lately, though, because I am in love with a woman, and we are learning about how chastity may work for us as a part of our lives.
I have a blog that I write. You can find the link to it in my profile if you want to know more about me.
Thanks
Jen
0 x
realsubmale951
Last orgasm: 0-10-2020
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by realsubmale951 »

Hello world. Long time chastity enthusiast, 100% not spammer/scammer. Which is totally not what a spammer/scammer would say!
0 x
sm411cck

Post by sm411cck »

Hello World, my name is Nick (56M) from Italy and I'm happily locked 24/7/365 by my girlfriend.
I've been curiously reading this forum for many years and now... here I am!
Ciao!
0 x
Cliffdog
Hellllllo world

Post by Cliffdog »

Hi I'm uk based and been looking on the site a while, ne and my partner decided to try locking me away for a bit of fun while I work away.. its really hit off and now I'm locked away 24/7 until I'm used.. we have only been doing this a short while but hopefully for more years to come.

Looking forward to chatting and getting some tips and experience from you all.

J
1 x
mekanix

Post by mekanix »

Hello everybody,

I have been interested in chastity for almost 2 years now. How ever I have issues with the cages. I have a bird cage, htv4, htv4 knockoffs and a NUUN type chastity devices. The tube from the bird cage is the onlyone that really fits me the other give me a bulge behind the ring. However the 50mm ring from the birdcage is a little too restrictive.

My hope in this forum is to find a chage that fits me for at least daily use even if its not 24 hour use.
0 x
Mermaiden

Post by Mermaiden »

New to this site and lifestyle, looking for guidance. I’ve been married to my college sweetheart long enough to raise three kids and now have 6 grand children. We love each other, but her interest in sex is nil. I’m wondering if chastity might be a way forward for us? I’m really interested but also uneasy and hope to learn more from the experience of this forum.
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Hello and welcome!

Your situation would make a good thread on its own. My off the cuff thought is that chastity cages are sex toys: Since she has no interest in sex, adding toys to the mix would happen after several deep conversations, and only if those conversations show that toys rekindle interest.

Do you guys have experience with sharing emotions, without judgment? If so, simply expressing how you feel about lack of sex, and hearing how she feels, may at least give you a starting point on how to handle this as a couple. Is there an underlying lack of trust and intimacy somewhere? Is she asexual? Is she feeling discomfort or pain? Is she looking for something from sex that she is not getting in this marriage? So many possibilities as to why someone might lose interest.

All the best!
5 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Mermaiden

Post by Mermaiden »

Thanks for the thoughts. My interpretation is there is just a range of interest in sex and she is at the low end. I don’t think there is anything medical going on. We generally do trust and support each other. Sex has become a difficult point. I have tried to be a respectful and supportive husband by not asking for or even talking about sex. But the unsurprising consequence is I’m resentful.

I imagine if she would take a position that she knows I want sex but too bad for me, she’s in charge, and she would tease me verbally and physically, but not release me, that would me enough, maybe fantastic. And she wouldn’t have to feel any need to do more.

This seems to make sense to me, but if I’m deluding myself or just being foolish, tell me.
0 x