"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
private1897

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by private1897 »

Sure my id looks like a spammer id. It's what came to mind in keeping private as I am sure most of us do lol. I am joining this forum as I am into chastity devices and many things involving that. Been having some issues finding chastity devices that are the right size. Will make a post on that later. Just wanting to make this to show I am not a spammer and try following the rules I saw. Hopefully this meets with approval.
0 x
mrbojangles

Post by mrbojangles »

Hi, I'm in London. I've tried various devices over the years but never found one that is genuinely secure, and I want to see if anyone can help with that
0 x
Sticky073

Post by Sticky073 »

Hello chastity world. I am a real person!
0 x
lockedformywife

Post by lockedformywife »

Hello everyone I am real!

Last week I bought my wife our first chastity device for our anniversary and I had her roll 4 dice and I am now locked up for 14 days. I was actually surprised at how much she likes it
0 x
GoddessBeth

Post by GoddessBeth »

I am Goddess Beth the Goddess of my husband for 22 years. He is my play thing to me, we are now looking to explore me being a key holder. I am not looking for any guys to try to get me to Domme them my little whore is enough for now. Maybe in the future we will see. I am here to learn from the experience of others.
0 x
littleone4u

Post by littleone4u »

Greetings all, I am a "newbie" here for lack of a much better term. Found this forum after I purchased a Holy Trainer chastity device (a link was on their site). I have used other devices such as the CB6000S, Bird Locked,and misc metal cages. Been locked in chastity for about two years. In a relationship with my wife/Mistress as a cuckold, sissy for that long. Started out with the chastity play and it has evolved into a Mistress dominated relationship. We love each other but through this journey we have become closer to each other while expanding our relationship.

So that's us in a nutshell! :geek:
0 x
Keyys

Post by Keyys »

Hello everybody,

I'm new to the forum but not new to chastity. My wife and I started indulging in it 2 years ago. I would like to mention that in the registration it says that the name of the rabbit is to be found in the first thread on the first forum, but that seems to not be true anymore, as that post is now about the defunct search. Just saying :)
0 x
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

About my chastity experience. About four years ago I bought a CB3000 and finally revealed to my wife that I'd like to try an experiment with her holding the key. She left it out on her dresser ... but the real problem was that the CB3000 split right away. Haven't done anything until about 18 months ago. Bought a less expensive device, and tried it out before telling the wife. When I told her I'd like to try chastity again, she said OK, but we only played a couple of times for about a week each time. She lost interest. About six months ago I bought another inexpensive steel device which fit much better. When she asked me what I wanted for my birthday, I told her the best gift she could give me was to lock me up for the whole month of my birthday. She actually went a few days over. She seemed to have fun with it at the time. Afterward she didn't want to play again. One evening, almost three weeks ago, when I was particularly desirous to take her to bed, I asked her "Can I make love to you, or would you rather I lock myself in chastity?" She ignored me. I pressed the issue just a bit, but she was very abrupt in her refusal.
THEN, next day when I'm stewing about it, she calls me from work. She apologizes for being so rude ... and then orders me to immediately lock myself up! She continued by saying that I was required to meet her at the door with a glass of wine when she came home, and that she would inspect me then to see that I was properly locked. Since then, she decided I needed to lose 15 pounds before she would consider unlocking me. Last night in bed she asked me what I thought my "best" weight was. I hesitated, since it is 10 pounds below my current target, but I told her anyway. She said something like "hmmm."
We wake up to a clock radio. This morning the call-in program was asking the question "If you could be in the record books for something, what would it be?" So she asked me "what's the record for someone being in chastity?"
I have no idea what I have started.
0 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Keyys wrote:Hello everybody,

I'm new to the forum but not new to chastity. My wife and I started indulging in it 2 years ago. I would like to mention that in the registration it says that the name of the rabbit is to be found in the first thread on the first forum, but that seems to not be true anymore, as that post is now about the defunct search. Just saying :)
Well,I guess we'll have to look into that, at some point...although you and other folks seem to be finding it OK... :mrgreen:
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

LockedByBD wrote:THEN, next day when I'm stewing about it, she calls me from work. She apologizes for being so rude ... and then orders me to immediately lock myself up!...So she asked me "what's the record for someone being in chastity?"
I have no idea what I have started.
So, what do you suppose accounts for her sudden reversal in attitude? Such an abrupt change is very different from the experience of most here.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted