"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
jasmine469
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by jasmine469 »

Good Morning I am 57yr old bi male pierced nips and clit (PA) at the mercy of my mistress Pegasus Lady. into every thing latex leather satin Frills Plugs when a sissy, she is my Goddess i am her toy to do with as she pleases. I am her slave she seeks to have me make money for her as she pimps me out. I am in aticipation
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

@jasmine469 , you might be looking for chastity mansion. Read some of the stickies please ... we are not a forum for role playing. You are welcome here to discuss chastity in all its real world implications. If you are looking to connect to people about your “sissy clitty”, we are so very much not the place to do that.
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

Hello, I've had an interest in chastity for 30 years or more, back when the best resource was altairboy. My wife unfortunately thought it was a freakish idea, and hated the look of me in chastity, and didn't want to feel it against her, that was a CB 3000? I think. That was circa 2000-2005. In the last few years, I've managed to reintroduce the concept of denial, which she has finally gotten ok with. I'm currently on the honor method. For some reason, in the last 10 days or so I've been intrigued with chastity devices again. (perhaps the now limited orgasms? I get one permission to orgasm a month) My longest period of denial has been 6.5 weeks, she says she wants to set a new record...

I've mentioned a Holy Trainer to her, and she is a bit interested. Certainly not a hard no. She read thumpers review of a couple of products and some of his other posts, which for her is a big deal, so I know she is seriously considering it. Funny thing, I was going to get the short version, she is much more interested in the nub. I'll wear anything, if she'll hold the key. She really seemed to like the idea that I would not be able to reach down and casually touch myself, the way all men do at times.

Hopefully I'll be able to post about my new device soon.
nosaint
0 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
Michele

Post by Michele »

Hey there and welcome to our newest members! I hope you find the knowledge and encouragement you are looking for!
1 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

A big Texas HOWDY to @nosaint and @chaste-pegged-switch.
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Vigal

Post by Vigal »

Hello!
I recently got into chastity myself and came here to ask a question, and maybe some more down the line.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Ask away @Vigal. I'm sure you will get answers to anything you need.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
LockedHusband
Last orgasm: February 9th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 2

Post by LockedHusband »

So...”Hello World” Im a 44 year old married guy who just got my wife interested in this lifestyle. Ive had a major interest in this for a very ling time but whenever i brought it up she showed none at all. Finally a few years back after some pestering she let me buy a birdlocked device and was my keyholder but it was very much just for my benefit and her heart wasnt in it. Just recently i sat down with her and explained what i found so arousing about chastity and that i felt my masturbation had gotten out of hand (i see the irony in that!) she agreed about the masturbating and was willing to give it a shot so she locked me in my birdlocked. About a week in the strap broke and i told her i needed a replacement strap and she told me to look into a more secure better looking device. Wow! So we did some looking and i found a cheap steel cage that both her and i love the look of. Unfortunately i screwed up measuring and the ring was too big so i reordered and now here were are at almost 24/7 lockup. She smiles when she sees me in it and make little comments about my “jewelry”. So far my longest streak without an orgasm is 10 days but im really hoping we can get on some longer streaks. Long story all to say how lucky i am that my wife was willing to dive into this with me.
3 x
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

Your start sounds close to mine but on opposite of the country . I also go by LOCKED HUSBAND hope this doesn't get to confusing in the future but welcome .
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
LockedHusband
Last orgasm: February 9th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 2

Post by LockedHusband »

I just put a name in hoping it was available, guess I should have done a little research and tried to make sure I was more original. Sorry about that! Thanks for the welcome.
0 x