"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Versone4you
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Versone4you »

Hey everyone. 48yo in Indiana USA. Have been involved in chastity lifestyle for a bit over 4 years now and have enjoyed it immensely. It has helped to lead to alot of new adventures for sure. Finally decided to search out a few sites to chat with others recently and this is one I found and enjoy. (Yes I've been lurking about for a few weeks). Anyway, I am glad I'm here and hopefully will continue to learn more on this addicting life of being caged up!
0 x
Máster Lázaro

Post by Máster Lázaro »

Hello guys im from Havana city, Cuba im 27 years old and i been into dominating subs and caged guys since i was 18 now im here looking to expand my horizons and find some New guys and learn more of this world
0 x
Máster Lázaro

Re: Hello World

Post by Máster Lázaro »

goal: please lacy wrote: Fri May 13, 2011 5:51 pm Hello World

Its been a long time since I've been a member of a forum. I have been "lurking" around for awhile and reading a few blogs that belong to a couple of our members. I assure you am a real person.

My girlfriend Lacy and I are both 23. We have been living together for almost 6 years, and we have been tampering with my chastity for over a year now. We just upgraded from plastic to steel.
I'm not sure what else to say at this point other than the upgrade to metal is unbelievable. It is way more comfortable and Lacy is already pushing me to see how long I can go without discomfort. With the cb6000 i couldnt go more than four or five days without getting out to clean myself. Chaffing was also a problem with the old tube. I am having none of those problems right now and I am 10 days in. My longest stint has only been about 20 days. This hasnt evolved into a lifestyle for us yet. I'm sure eventually it will though, she Is talking about leaving me caged for an indefinate amout of time once the weather gets cooler.

I guess I will ramble on some more later
Congrats seems like you are very happy
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Hello World

Post by TwistedMister »

Máster Lázaro wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:14 pm
goal: please lacy wrote: Fri May 13, 2011 5:51 pm Hello World

Its been a long time since I've been a member of a forum. I have been "lurking" around for awhile and reading a few blogs that belong to a couple of our members. I assure you am a real person.

My girlfriend Lacy and I are both 23. We have been living together for almost 6 years, and we have been tampering with my chastity for over a year now. We just upgraded from plastic to steel.
I'm not sure what else to say at this point other than the upgrade to metal is unbelievable. It is way more comfortable and Lacy is already pushing me to see how long I can go without discomfort. With the cb6000 i couldnt go more than four or five days without getting out to clean myself. Chaffing was also a problem with the old tube. I am having none of those problems right now and I am 10 days in. My longest stint has only been about 20 days. This hasnt evolved into a lifestyle for us yet. I'm sure eventually it will though, she Is talking about leaving me caged for an indefinate amout of time once the weather gets cooler.

I guess I will ramble on some more later
Congrats seems like you are very happy
Well, first thing you need to learn about this world, is that it is generally a waste of time to address members who haven't been around for 10+ years. ;)

Welcome to the forum.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Máster Lázaro

Post by Máster Lázaro »

GayNL wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:29 pm Hey all,
I'm 23, and gay. Found out about chastity a few years back, and was immediately drawn to it. I put it on from time to time, but lack the self control to go longer than a couple of hours. Never knew about this forum. Hoping to learn some things for my self control, and others story's.
Hello friend its seem like you need a patner to help whit the control
0 x
Nas-lay

Post by Nas-lay »

Hi all
I'm from yemen 🇾🇪 !!! Yahh u heard right
Im living a full time slavery for my wife FLR
Got here for more information and support spacially on chastity ...thanx to all
1 x
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Hi everyone,
Just arrived... I am a male from the Netherlands, straight and happily married for several years. It appears that I have a high libido and get easily aroused. To make things worse, I have a fetish too. My wife does not have such intense sexual needs and fantasies and obviously that creates some frustrations that at some point, I need to compensate by playing with myself. In the end, it replaces our intercourse moments and, of course, she does not like that... Me not either... So what to do... I have been looking for a solution and found out some time ago that chastity might be the right way to try, as I feel excited at the idea that she controls my sexuality. And she is slightly dominant too. I feel like there have been hundreds of you in the same situation and I'm certainly not "one of a kind".
While wearing a chastity device may look like an exciting game, it is not the primary objective and I see it as a way of improving our sexuality while getting nicely frustrated. Something like that... Happy to join this community and see what's in for me :)
3 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Jeffrey wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:30 am Hi everyone,
Just arrived... I am a male from the Netherlands, straight and happily married for several years. It appears that I have a high libido and get easily aroused. To make things worse, I have a fetish too. My wife does not have such intense sexual needs and fantasies and obviously that creates some frustrations that at some point, I need to compensate by playing with myself. In the end, it replaces our intercourse moments and, of course, she does not like that... Me not either... So what to do... I have been looking for a solution and found out some time ago that chastity might be the right way to try, as I feel excited at the idea that she controls my sexuality. And she is slightly dominant too. I feel like there have been hundreds of you in the same situation and I'm certainly not "one of a kind".
While wearing a chastity device may look like an exciting game, it is not the primary objective and I see it as a way of improving our sexuality while getting nicely frustrated. Something like that... Happy to join this community and see what's in for me :)
Welcome and similar situation.
0 x
CB6000
subjunct_excess

Post by subjunct_excess »

Hello everyone.
I'm a little nervous, but having a place to talk about things will help me get out of the headspace I've been in where I'm some sort of delinquent for wanting to ensure my chastity.

I'm a male from the United States in a relationship with A. We've recently agreed on chastity for a number of reasons, but we're both very inexperienced so I'm looking for the wisdom of a well-spoken group. Thank you for the space to chat!
1 x
Mancage Model 4 - Currently not locked.

"From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me.
I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine."
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

subjunct_excess wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:40 pm Hello everyone.
I'm a little nervous, but having a place to talk about things will help me get out of the headspace I've been in where I'm some sort of delinquent for wanting to ensure my chastity.

I'm a male from the United States in a relationship with A. We've recently agreed on chastity for a number of reasons, but we're both very inexperienced so I'm looking for the wisdom of a well-spoken group. Thank you for the space to chat!
You came to the right place.

Welcome.
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.