Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Tom Allen »

Hi Spuds -

Just a reminder - if your Mrs would like to read these forums and have access to the Keyholder section, then she will need to register with her own account, using her own (that is, separate) email address.

Welcome to the forums.
0 x
ChasteBear

Post by ChasteBear »

Hello, ChasteBear here.

My Miss and I moved into a FLR a month or two ago and she keeps me locked in a Kali's teeth device. I am currently being kept chaste until Christmas (at least).

Here to share FLR experiences and get new ideas.
0 x
Kali's teeth
MrMarket

Post by MrMarket »

Hello World! Yes, I'm a real guy, interested in chastity. My other half not so much. However, I'm here and interested in what you have to say. May have a few questions as I work at this. Thanks so much.
0 x
hd2500ne

Post by hd2500ne »

Hello everyone.

Seriously thinking about getting a device here after wife brought up the idea of a cock cage the other night. It has been something that I have been interested in and joked around with her before but she brought up up last night with out any talk in years. So looking into getting a device to get started with.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

hd2500ne wrote:...wife brought up the idea of a cock cage the other night...she brought up up last night with out any talk in years.
Aren't you the lucky one!
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

TwistedMister wrote:
hd2500ne wrote:...wife brought up the idea of a cock cage the other night...she brought up up last night with out any talk in years.
Aren't you the lucky one!
She brought it up because she's looking to bring you down. ;) :lol:
Welcome and good luck on your start-up.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
jerseykinkkey

Post by jerseykinkkey »

Hello World!
My significant half & I have just started dipping our toes in male chastity and I am looking forward to reading advice for the keyholders during this adventure!
0 x
charger71

Post by charger71 »

Hello everyone,
I have been interested in chastity for a few years and am glad to have found this forum to get more information and share experiences with like minded people.
0 x
Oculus_Rex

Post by Oculus_Rex »

Hello world!

My partner and I are both 32 and in the last year we've both admitted to long held interests in chastity. I've worn the CB6000, the Holy Trainer and now I'm onto the Birdhouse cage which is defintely the more comfortable of the lot.

Not really sure what else to say. I came here for some specific advice but having read some of the posts I think I'd like to get involved in the discussions.
0 x
MrBuckeye87

Post by MrBuckeye87 »

Hey everybody! I've periodically wandered into this forum to have a look around, figured I should make an actual post eventually. It'd certainly be interesting to be able to interact in the Marketplace as well!
0 x