"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
The1dude

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by The1dude »

Gaj wrote: Good luck for your first extended imprisonment! ;)
Thank you :?
0 x
Devices: London Tower and CB3000
hertoy

Post by hertoy »

Hello World. I am in my mid 40s and have gingerly pushed my wife in the direction of tease and denial for some time now. She has therefore long since known that her denying me release is something I enjoy. However, I wanted more. Having purchased other books with mild power exchange suggestions, I knew she was willing to give things a try. I therefore purchased Mistress Green's books thinking it would push her towards accepting the idea of long-term denial. She almost immediately took to it initially locking me up for a couple of weeks. She then took a couple of weeks off and seemed to lose interest. In that intervening time, I took matters in to my own hand (as it were). When she learned what I did, my rear paid the price and I spent three weeks locked up.

After that, she again seemed to lose interest and it was a couple of months before she inquired about it again. In that intervening time, I had again taken matters in to my hands a couple of times. Needless to say, she was not happen and my rear has again paid the price with the promise of more to come. She further has said I will not get a release until Thanksgiving and if I am not good, the new year may come before I do. Not having gone anywhere near that long without release, I am fearful of what the future holds but am anxious to find out. As she took her aggression out on my rear, she seemed eager to do so and excited about the notion of doing it more in the weeks ahead. Seems she has now taken to my denial more than I could have previously imagined. I look forward to reading about the journeys of others and how you coped with your entering in to this lifestyle choice.
0 x
SteveT

Post by SteveT »

Hello all,

I am SteveT, currently locked in a stainless steel chastity cage.

I am 54 and have been happily married to my wife for 24 years so far. We are now in a mild FLR with me locked 24/7. On this current occasion I have been locked for four weeks so far (no end date given).

I am looking forward to posting more.

Best regards

SteveT
0 x
Living happily in a FLR/WLM - Locked 24/7 with no access to the keys
Last period - locked 7 months, 3 weeks, 3 days
Currently locked since 22 July 2017
DLsKnight

Post by DLsKnight »

Hello All,

I am 60 and have been married for 41 years. My wife and I live a wife led marriage in which she expects an obedient husband and that is what I make every attempt to be. We do not use a chastity device as she believes I should not need one if I'm obedient. She controls our sex life and has final say on everything else. Her "kink" is long term orgasm denial for me ( so far 14 months without one for me).
I know being locked is the theme of this board but, I hope our form of chastity is ok here.
I have been reading for some time and thought I might be able to contribute on occasion.
A few of you may recognize me from a couple of the FLR sites.
Thanks
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

DLsKnight wrote:I know being locked is the theme of this board but, I hope our form of chastity is ok here.
Orgasm denial, enforced, chastity, devices, mind control, hypnosis, strict obedience, whatever. It's all good here.
0 x
TormentedForB

Post by TormentedForB »

Hi, I'm in my late thirties and have been exploring chastity with my wife for about a year or so now. We have had a lot of fun with it and I decided to try to get connected with others here to gain more knowledge and help us and others past common hurdles. I've always been very submissive so adding chastity to the picture was a no brainer for us. I'm looking forward to going deeper with my submission and sharing what we learn along the way.
0 x
Anna

Post by Anna »

Hi All,

I'm a 25 yo keyholder from Russia, playing with chastity for about 5 months (CB6000). Looking for new information and support.
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Welcome to the forum. Always nice when we can welcome a new Keyholder. Lots of friendly folks here to help you find what you are looking for.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
viecuck

Post by viecuck »

Hello,

my Mistress and I have been playing with chastity on and off, mostly using a CB3000.

Now thinking about getting a Holy Trainer V2, and wondering about the correct size.

Cheers from Austria,
viecuck
0 x
Petjude

Post by Petjude »

Hi All. We are just starting on our journey into the world of male chastity with great excitement and considerable concern. Although we have been doing our research we still have many questions which we well be asking. I think we have decided on exactly what we want in the device we get. As this is hello I well now go to the general board and pose the first questions I have.
Petjude
0 x