"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
montecarlo
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by montecarlo »

Hi, new to the forum and so much looking forward to advice on how to get my wife interested in chastity/dominating etc when she`s not today!! :roll: :roll: :roll:
0 x
om-and-mkh

Post by om-and-mkh »

Hello everyone. I am OM and my partner and my KH is M. We are from Latin America. First of all, I want to thank everyone who participates in this forum and especially Tom Allen. Almost everything we needed to know to embark on this new path of enjoyment is in this forum, thanks.

M is now the owner of my erections, my ejaculations and my orgasms. M and I have been in a relationship for 7 years but we don't live together. She is 44 years old and I am 56. I am very happy to be in this forum and I hope to be able to share my experience with you, I think it can be useful to other people.

OM
3 x
mkh-and-om

Post by mkh-and-om »

om-and-mkh wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 9:19 am Hello everyone. I am OM and my partner and my KH is M. We are from Latin America. First of all, I want to thank everyone who participates in this forum and especially Tom Allen. Almost everything we needed to know to embark on this new path of enjoyment is in this forum, thanks.

M is now the owner of my erections, my ejaculations and my orgasms. M and I have been in a relationship for 7 years but we don't live together. She is 44 years old and I am 56. I am very happy to be in this forum and I hope to be able to share my experience with you, I think it can be useful to other people.

OM
Hi every one. Hello OM, my love. We are excited to start this journey and yes, this forum helped us a lot when we decided to try this lifestyle and joy. Now, we would love to share our experiences, learnings and sensations.

M
1 x
dirtytosser

Post by dirtytosser »

Hi folks, I’m a mid-30s guy from the upper Midwest US. I’ve got a few different devices and have done mostly short-term lockups (ranging from a few hours at a time to ~2 weeks). My partner has been pretty unenthusiastic so far, so most of my experience has been with self-locking. I’m looking forward to getting to know people around here and maybe eventually sharing some “success stories” of my own!
0 x
Taylormaid

Post by Taylormaid »

Hello cool people, obviously I’m new here, but still extremely excited to find this wonderful resource. I’m a man in his late 20’s living in east coast US. I’ve been locked off and on, mainly just for weekend/nightly play. Hopefully that’ll change in the future. I look forward to documenting my experiences here. (: and look forward to reading some beautiful experiences from you beautiful people
0 x
Mot
Last orgasm: April 22nd, 2022
Re: [mot] "Hello world" thread

Post by Mot »

Hello my name is Tom (mot) 52. Experimenting with chastity/FLR. . At the moment I manage access. Slowly introducing my wife into my world of desiring her to be in control.
0 x
pas4olders

Post by pas4olders »

Hy,
45 years, bisex ,Romania ... and am in chastity from some time but i don't have a keyholder ....
0 x
chasbitan141
Last orgasm: April 29th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 2

Post by chasbitan141 »

Hi everyone!! I’m a 32 year old cis female, kept in permanent chastity with occasional edging allowed. Here to share the orgasm-free life with others!
2 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Hi @chasbitan141
Just FYI, we don't see many locked women here, but I'm sure a lot of the regulars will have a lot of questions for you.

Just curious - what kind of belt are you sporting?
1 x
KealicekRoger

Post by KealicekRoger »

Hi, im 23 yo czech man. I have one chastity cage (plastic cb 6000 with metal ring). I love idea of chastity belts (both mens and womens, like a dom and like a sub). Im switch.

I wear chastity belt sometimes (1-2 times at month) for few ours to few days. My rekord is for.

My gf knows about it and play with me.

Thank you all
0 x