"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
smacarbon
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by smacarbon »

I am 44 years old. I use chastity on my own. My wife is not interested in any of the fetishes I have. Only vanilla sex. I am from India. I have 3 Steel Cages, 1 silicone cage, 2 Plastic Cage, and 1 3D-printed Mamba Cage. I have difficulty in peeing in all of them, I work in construction and the toilets are mostly dirty and I cannot sit down to pee. The pee gets sprayed all over the place and many times make my pants wet. My penis is 1-1.5 inches when soft. And whatever cage I got was from china to India. I cannot measure my cage properly and so always get a too small or too big cage. I have one steel device with a uretheral pipe. But it too does not help. Any body can suggest any solution
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Welcome to you both @AlinPaladin80 and @smacarbon !

I hope you both find the support and encouragement you are looking for, here. If you have a specific question you're better off posting that on the General board!

Enjoy!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Artman6060

Post by Artman6060 »

Hi, another who wishes his wife was more innerested in this.
0 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Artman6060 wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:48 pm Hi, another who wishes his wife was more innerested in this.
be careful what you wish for :D
0 x
CB6000
HumbledBareBoy

Post by HumbledBareBoy »

Yes, verily, I am indeed a 100% real human being. I may be in the technical field of computers and programming, but I am not myself a machine! :D I just got to this forum, introduced to it by a nice online acquaintance who called my attention to the Fiction sub-forum, specifically!

Looking forward to chatting with others and getting "acquainted" -- in whatever manner makes sense, in this context! :P
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Welcome, enjoy.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
HumbledBareBoy

Post by HumbledBareBoy »

TwistedMister wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:04 amWelcome, enjoy.
Thanks so much, that's very kind! 💖
Also, if I have your "ear"...I wanted to ask something: Does the forum have any official rules/guidelines about fiction posting and content? I promise I'm not lazy, haha! I"m only asking because my prior searches did not turn up anything....hmmmmm....[/i :P
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Fiction goes to … fiction.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

Hello All. Newbie to this site. 55 year old . Was interested in chastity but wife said no after two minutes of discussion. Decided to see if I would enjoy it so I bought my first cage and got it this week. Wore it a few hours each day and love it. Just need some advice on if there is an easy way to pass the boys through the ring. Takes me about thirty minutes to get the cage on. Now to try bringing it up to the wife again. I can see how her being the key holder would add to the experience
0 x
waki86
Last orgasm: April 5th, 2022

Post by waki86 »

Hello everyone . I am a kilt wearing man of 48 yrs , and I live in Nijmegen Netherlands . I also make welding art, rebuild motorbikes and, like my girlfriend, I am also a dyeing naturist. I have had a nice girlfriend for more than 10 years with whom I have a long relationship. Our Chastity cage adventure was started by her . During a festival castel fest , she saw when we were eating somewhere . A man sitting on his feet and he had a chastity cage on . She pointed it out to me and said that 's cool and exciting , that 's not for you , then I 'll keep the key . I was surprised that she brought it up herself , and did not know what it all meant at first . By looking for information , and also talking about how she saw it . And also why they wanted to . We decided to look for one together. Which was fun and also exciting to do. The thought that it was going to happen also makes us both very horny . The adventure of started last week .
Last edited by waki86 on Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
Lock permanently in BA-13 under the kilt :mrgreen: