"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Jacgo29
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Jacgo29 »

Hello,

I have been a member for 2 years and have been wearing a chastity belt on an irregular basis since 2003. My new wife finds the idea of chastity and orgasm control very exciting. For the last 12 months I have been wearing a chastity belt during the day, but for 2 months now I have been wearing it permanently. It can only be taken off when she feels like having sex or when cleaning needs to be done. I am entitled to 1 orgasm per year, on my birthday and occasionally a ruined orgasm. I exercise twice a week and then go into the sauna with my chastity belt on, which is quite scary because my toenails are painted bright pink. I manage to hide my chastity belt quite well, I don't want to confront others with my sensuality.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Sounds as if you are on the right track, both enjoying it and not taking it too seriously at the start.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Lots of new names.
Welcome welcome and welcome
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Lakme

Post by Lakme »

Hi everyone, I'm Lakme, a late 30s male from Spain inside a Vanilla marriage.
My wife has accepted to explore chastity with me after lots of communication.
As others, I've used https://happy-marriage.neocities.org to ease the concept of chastity to her. The only problem is that she doesn't speak english, so I translated the site and created https://matrimonio-feliz.neocities.org

I've been interested in chastity for more than 7 years, mostly self-locking and trying to find a good fit.
Yesterday, on International Chastity Day, she accepted to be my keyholder and don't release me (or consider it) till Valentine's day.

We'll see how all this story evolves.

Lakme
1 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Jacgo29 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:23 pm Hello,

I have been a member for 2 years and have been wearing a chastity belt on an irregular basis since 2003. My new wife finds the idea of chastity and orgasm control very exciting. For the last 12 months I have been wearing a chastity belt during the day, but for 2 months now I have been wearing it permanently. It can only be taken off when she feels like having sex or when cleaning needs to be done. I am entitled to 1 orgasm per year, on my birthday and occasionally a ruined orgasm. I exercise twice a week and then go into the sauna with my chastity belt on, which is quite scary because my toenails are painted bright pink. I manage to hide my chastity belt quite well, I don't want to confront others with my sensuality.
I had a massage yesterday. (For the record - Not wearing any of my devices.) While the masseuse was doing my feet, she commented about how good my nails looked. I told her that I had a pedicure the day before. Then she went on to say that I would be shocked at how many guys wore toe nail polish of all kinds of different colors, including pink and purple. She added that these guys weren't gay.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
cravingsteel
Last orgasm: January 11th, 2024

Post by cravingsteel »

Hello, World!

Why am i here? A certain Delightfully Dominant Dreamboat has allowed me to surrender to Her, and insists that She have complete control of my sexuality. Lucky me! i was hoping She would!

Why else am i here? my measurements are somewhat unusual - which means i have shockingly large testicles - such that i need advice on finding the right cage. i will post about that shortly. Nice meeting you all...
0 x
Afliction

Post by Afliction »

Hello world.
Also new to the site, i was searching for chasity locks and foud this forum. glad i can talk to you.
i have some questions . i wanna start a real chasity period, dont know how long (actually i would enjoy listen to your opinion about that: how long for a newby its aceptable to do first long chasity ? im using a medium cage since 5 days agos and being a little stressfull. i use 27/7 and i start wearing long jackets to avoid the cage be notest. u think that makes sence ?
thanks a lot
0 x
Demetrius01
Last orgasm: January 28th, 2024
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by Demetrius01 »

Hello World.

I am new here. My girlfriend/mistress has locked me in a chastity cage for quite some time now. I was looking for more information and more like-minded people living in the same situation. and that's how we ended up here.
0 x
NEWCASTLEBIKER

Post by NEWCASTLEBIKER »

Newbie from North East England. Self locked
0 x
Lornamento

Post by Lornamento »

Hello everyone. I'm Lornamento. I have been an on/off cage wearer for about 20 years or so. The longest I've been able to wear it consistently is about a year, then I have uncertainty and stop wearing it for awhile. I don't know why I can't just stick with it, I'm just flaky I guess.

My wife enjoys the tease and denial, and she only gets nervous when I wear it outside the home because her worst fear is having to explain what it is in an emergency room should, God forbid, something happen to me. Otherwise, she's good with it, but she doesn't want to manage it very much. I can't even get her to control the keys. I have to keep them myself and promise to only unlock when she says I can. I'm pretty good about it, I haven't masturbated on my own in years. So I guess it works, but it's probably another reason I get flaky about it, because it feels a little solo.

I'm looking forward to discussing the day-to-day, and maybe getting motivated to stick with it when I start to feel I'm flaking out. I am much happier when I am caged, and even my wife says so. I really love it.
1 x