A chastity cage has been added to my "membership" for the last 12 months
8-) 8-)
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by TwistedMister »

Noobhubby wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:00 pm We live in Canada so the weather plays a big part in chastity as when it gets -30 C..... you can imagine!
I don't have to imagine- I live further north than some parts of Canada so I know how it is...but it doesn't have any effect on chastity. :mrgreen:

Welcome to the forum.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
true42
Greetings

Post by true42 »

I'm new here.

I'm not a bot.

But if I were a bot, I would definitely be Russian. With a dash cam.

Since I'm not a bot, I'm just a guy who is new to the forum.

Current status is slightly cramped with discomfort whenever I think of her, and happily in love.
4 x
Coolhandluke

Post by Coolhandluke »

Hello world!

I’ve recently just become locked and it’s definitely an adjustment. Especially when my cage wakes me up at night but the arousal is part of what intrigues my wife and I about the lifestyle. I hope to learn more and grow into a comfortable place in this adventure.
1 x
Paulo

Post by Paulo »

Hello, I'm 44 from UK and been locked up for a few weeks now, I can't believe how much it makes a difference for my obedience towards the wife it's crazy. Anyway I hope I hope to learn a lot from this site
1 x
ARK

Post by ARK »

Cool hand Luke, great username. Watched the movie last weekend. A lot of great actors in the movie. I cannot find anyone who will eat 50 eggs in an hour.
0 x
WPS
Ollerme2
Last orgasm: September 13th, 2023

Post by Ollerme2 »

Hi

Explained to my wife why I need chastity in my life. We hadn't had sex as much as I wanted. I was being snappy with her and feeling frustrated.

I bought a chastity device and have been wearing it during the day before suggesting it to her and asking her to be my key holder.

I asked her to read a book on it and she has agreed that we try it for a few weeks.

I am currently locked up now and she has the key. We haven't discussed the terms of my chastity yet. It has been comfortable up till now and am happy to wear for a few days and see how I get on.
1 x
Katesboytoy

Post by Katesboytoy »

Hello everyone. I'm a 32y male from Michigan and have been dating my significant other for 2 years now. (I think she's the one 💍) we've experimented with chastity in the past a couple times, but I've only been locked up for a few days at a time. I'm the submissive one in the relationship and love when she's the dominant one. She was very vanilla when we met, and chastity was a weird topic for her to grasp. At first she would unlock me from just saying I want out (kinda took the fun out of it), and also she would be "too nice" with most of this fetish. But after a few months of trying it all out, explaining to her my wishes and wants, and acclimating into this new world, she is turning into the KH I always fantasized about!
She now wears my actual key on her neck at all times despite where she goes, and keeps the other locked in her personal safe. She let's me out every 2-3 days for proper cleaning, which it's always supervised, then right back in the cage I go. She's realizing every day how much more attention I give her, and how beneficial it can be for her to keep me locked (going downtown on her up to 5x a day 😀)
I'm going on 2 weeks of being locked, other than my supervised showers, and I have a feeling that things are finally getting serious with this lifestyle. So that's why I'm here to say hi, and I'm looking forward to learning all the tips and tricks of you veterans.
1 x
slesub

Post by slesub »

Just found this site, having recently got into chastity and looking for inspiration for my wife of 25 years. I alternate between Cb6 and HT. We may pop along on odd occasions and maybe post too, but we are a very private couple, who don't like to put everything out there. Thanks for allowing us to join.
1 x
Def
Intro

Post by Def »

Hi All,

52 y/o male in Arizona USA here. This has been my main sexual fetish since adolescence. Married 23 years with mostly-grown kids; wife participates but doesn’t initiate things. Lori’s tube with a PA after trying many other devices.
0 x