"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Schnoff »

That’s a damn good question. “Lighter ones” would be my first guess. Weight lifting is one thing, but if you’re running - the last thing you want is half a pound of steel yanking you this way and that. So probably plastic (reasonably affordable via evotion) or titanium (affordable becomes relative in a hurry at steelwerks - they are beautiful though :))
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
slaveofwomen

Post by slaveofwomen »

Hi KittensBoyToy, thanks for your advice. and thanks for liking my username. in fact it was my Sis-in-law who suggested this name to my Wife and She liked it instantly. so my Wife baptized me with this name immediately. in fact Her Sister has been playing a major role in our relationship, but as of now She hasn't been directly involving Herself in our relationship other than just tutoring my lovely Wife. this is mainly because She (my Sis-in-law) stays quite some distance away from us and She only visits us mostly on weekends. moreover She has also kept Her husband in chastity since long and She has to manage him too. sometimes She brings Her husband ronald along. She has named him Her Bitchboy.

as She was living in the US, She has managed to get a lot of chastity devices of different kinds, like the Kali's teeth, the long tube, the CB2000 etc. She has also pierced Her husband's cock and fitted it with a Prince Albert's ring. (She had got him pierced in the US). the last time She had brought Her husband along, She had presented Her husband to my Wife, showing Her the Kali's teeth device that She had fitted Her husband with. She told my Wife that the Prince Albert's piercing was very useful as She could attach a chain to it and She could drag Her husband anywhere She wanted just by tugging hard on it.

my Wife was quite fascinated by the Kali's teeth device and also the Prince Albert piercing and requested Her to get it for Her, the next time She went abroad. as for the piercing, She said She would get it done here itself if somebody was willing to do it. but that may take some time as these things are not so commonly accepted here.
thanks once again.
0 x
Slave Richard

Post by Slave Richard »

Hi all. Glad to be here.

I am locked and owned by my beautiful fiance. I am wearing the small Looker 01 from Steelworxx with a PA lock. We have been practicing chastity on and of since 2016, but this time I think it's going to be more on than off.

Looking to chat to like minded people, get advice and help out where I can

Enjoy
0 x
Owned by my beautiful Fiance and Mistress. Been in chastity on and off since 2015. This time it will probably be more on than off.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome to the forum, Richard!
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Michele

Post by Michele »

Hi Richard :) welcome!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
MarriedNcage

Post by MarriedNcage »

:roll: Hello! This will be my very first post. The last time I checked, I was 100% real! My chastity endeavor started 172 days 17 hrs and 24 minutes ago. My beautiful wife travels frequently for work. So I tend to have some extra free time in my hands. And the fact that I was already spending to much time in my hands didn’t help matters at all. I knew it was a problem after a couple times I couldn’t perform so to speak. But what really hurt the most was when she started blaming herself. Then when it happened again, her frustration was directed at me. That’s when I made the decision to do something about it. I started with the hands off rule! After a couple of weeks of being a”Good boy” it was becoming harder to follow my self imposed hands off rule. That’s when I became interested in a CB. One of the hardest things I’ve ever had to do was admit to my wife, what I was doing while she was out of town! I read an article somewhere that there is no cure for what I’ve been doing! I’m starting to believe it because when she is kind enough to give me a break out of the cage, I still think about it! And so far I’ve only done it once (With permission of course)! It’s ok if you don’t publish this. I just had to tell someone!
2 x
LeftyLoosen

Post by LeftyLoosen »

Hi world!

I’ve just discovered male Chastity in the past year and it’s really peeked my interest. I’ve mentioned it with my “vanilla” wife, and reading from the many journeys I’ve seen posted on this resourceful forum, her reaction isn’t uncommon. I’ve just received my first device and am excitingly weighing my options on how to share the news with my wife as I take the first steps to this intoxicatingly passionate fetish.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

@LeftyLoosen and @MarriedNcage, welcome to you both. You both have a different story about your intro to chastity but neither are unusual. Lefty, take your time and don't push. Let her process the idea of chastity at her own pace.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Michele

Post by Michele »

Hi guys and welcome!!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Drew
Last orgasm: January 2nd, 2020
Orgasms this year: 1

Post by Drew »

Hello, I’m 53, bald, Welsh , with a small (ish) cock and a gorgeous wife. Have been wearing a cage for the last 12 months or so (on and off not continuously) , started as a self locking thing for me then I told my wife last year, that was an interesting conversation.
2 x