"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Kitten
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Kitten »

Welcome cb09.

My hubby is currently wearing an HT. I always put it on & remove it. What sort of trouble(s) are you having? I might be able to help you out.
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
Michele

Post by Michele »

Hi there cb09

Feel free to post in the general section or the devices section of the forum to get specific help you might need. :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome, cb09. It can be a little tricky getting everything through the ring but it gets easier. Like lady M said, don't be afraid to ask questions.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I've found that it's easier to assemble everything at the end of a hot shower, when my bits are looser, and can use some soap for lubrication.
0 x
subHubSteve

Post by subHubSteve »

Hello, all -

Long time listener, first time caller. Which isn't exactly true. I first joined the forums a number of years ago, under a nick I've long since lost track of. I stopped visiting for a bit, but I recently read about the server move and improvements so thought I would pop back in again.

My wife and I are both in our mid-thirties, and have fun with a number of different things including chastity. I'm usually locked in a Watchful Mistress from Mature Metal. Some days we take things a little more seriously than others, but mostly we are just trying to find the best way to make all this work with everything else life throws around.

Glad to be back, and look forward to chatting with folks again. Thanks to the admin team as always, for providing this space to get together and chat.

-Steve
0 x
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

subHubSteve wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:31 pm Glad to be back
Welcome back Steve!
I hope you'll like the new & improved site. Since I'm still new to the site, and to chastity, I don't know it any other way ... but I love it.
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome back to the forum, Steve. Always good to have people with experience around to learn from.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
cb09

Post by cb09 »

Kitten wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:05 pm Welcome cb09.

My hubby is currently wearing an HT. I always put it on & remove it. What sort of trouble(s) are you having? I might be able to help you out.
Thanks for all of the quick replies! I just really struggle to get it on, if I use the stocking method it ends up with a bunch of skin through the hole, and if I use some lube its just a case of trying to force it on & never ends up lined up with the end.
I also tried to measure for the correct ring, I have 4, but seems I need bigger which I must be doing wrong because I can get all 4 rings on if I try.

I'm sure a lot of practice will help, and I'll keep at it!
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

cb09, start a subject/thread in "Chastity Devices" titled "HT Fit Problems". I, and probably some others, will answer you there. Better place than in the "Hello World" thread to have an extended conversation about a particular problem..
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Tom Allen wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:27 am I've found that it's easier to assemble everything at the end of a hot shower, when my bits are looser, and can use some soap for lubrication.
When I was new at chastity, I also found it helpful to practice putting it on in the warm shower. Not soaped up, just with the skin wet.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271