"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Anymouse

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Anymouse »

To Tom Allen, Mike B, and Dsrv, thank you for your warm welcome. And right above this post, my Sweetie is here. Hi, Sweetie.

Having found articles on ABC News's "Good Morning America" and Fox News's "Fox & Friends" (!) about this topic of burning interest across the USA, I now wonder just how many other men in our village of 128 are in lockup. (Fox is only second around here to beer, though we do not own a television ourselves.)

My wife has now created her account (though as yet not relived from moderation - she is in chastity on Chastity Forums) :D as BethK.

As they said on the X-files, "the Truth is out there . . . even about chastity." :D

James, in the Wild West of Nebraska.
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

BethK & Anymouse,

Welcome to both of you. It is always exciting when a new Keyholder joins us.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
eyefire

Post by eyefire »

Hello, i am eyefire, please forgive me my english language!
I am from Austria/ Österreich, and normaly, i speak German.
I am 40 Years old, and i am not marrid.
Chastity, is my Hobby, for a long time ago!
It is for me, difficult, to read much english, i konzentrate me very much, and is very strong!
I think, that will be better, at time!

Thank you!
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Guten Tag eyefire, und willkommen. Wie gehts?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
unsuregirl

Post by unsuregirl »

Hey, my man mentioned chastity lifestyles to me a couple weeks ago and I'm slowly learning about it. I have some questions to ask.

- Rachel
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

unsuregirl wrote:Hey, my man mentioned chastity lifestyles to me a couple weeks ago and I'm slowly learning about it. I have some questions to ask.
This is the right place. This board is full of people who are mostly vanilla-ish, and who use chastity and orgasm denial to enhance their relationships. We have a good mix of both men and women, and anyone will be happy to answer your questions.
0 x
Anymouse

Post by Anymouse »

unsuregirl wrote:Hey, my man mentioned chastity lifestyles to me a couple weeks ago and I'm slowly learning about it. I have some questions to ask.

- Rachel
Miss Unsure, I am sure that you'll line both men and women up to tell you about their experiences with this.

When ABC, Fox News, and Dan Savage are all covering the same trend in their respective arenas (Disney, uber-conservative, mostly kinky respectively), there must be something out there worth investigating.

Chaste does not mean intimately ignored. I doubt there is a man or a woman (there are some) here in various forms of chastity that would attest to being ignored intimately by their spouse, unless their marriage was already in trouble before they started.

Chastity will not fix a broken marriage: counseling or just plain talking to each other does.

But this is Tom's blog, he is an old hand at this and I am a newcomer, why am I talking? - James, on the Great Plains a long way from a town.

James, without an O since June 18. My wife wonders why this is important to her, as she has lost count of hers.
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.
Sir Chaste

Post by Sir Chaste »

Hello unsuregirl, and welcome to the Forums. I am sure that, when your "man mentioned chastity lifestyles" "a couple weeks ago," you must have certainly had "some questions to ask." Many women have been completely taken by surprise when the topic of MC is first discussed. Now that you are "slowly learning about it," the members here will give you all of their advice and support. eyefire: Willkommen. Good luck to you both!
0 x
Previously wore CB6000s, Jail House, and MM Jail Bird. Currently wearing My-Steel Total System hip belt.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

But this is Tom's blog, he is an old hand at this and I am a newcomer, why am I talking?
This forum was actually started by Thumper (which explains the little rabbit icon at the top) when another forum that we (several of us) frequented refused to take action to stop the spammers. That board no longer exists, and all of the cool people have gravitated here. 8-) Thumper looks in from time to time, but fortunately we have a great team of moderators to handle the 100+ spammers per day that register (which is why you have to have several hand-moderated posts before you can have free run of the board).

And even though I've been doing the chastity thing for a long time (back when we had to make our own devices from pterodactyl skin and mastodon tusks, not like you kids today who just buy them at the chemist's shop), I certainly get tired of hearing myself talk (and I'm sure others even more so), so it's a good thing that we have newbs like you willing to help even newbier newbs.
0 x
chastityboy

Post by chastityboy »

Hello,

I am a 18 year old university student who is asexual. As such I have no sexual relationships and I am a virgin.
I have been interested in chastity for years, but only recently decided to take the plunge and purchase my first belt. A CB6000s from Lovehoney.co.uk.

Thats right, first cage and it cost me £100.

Anyway, I hope to have fun with this locked up 24/7 for at least a month as a long term goal.
0 x