"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
subpig1989
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by subpig1989 »

Well, hello world! :)
I've been into chastity for a long time now, recently started working on longer term wear, thanks to my Master, but it's still baby steps. I need some advice and support, so finally decided to join here :)
Info-wise, I'm an owned (almost) 30yo gay cis male from Europe.
0 x
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

Welcome to the forums @Antipatear and @subpig1989. There's a lot of information in here. I hope you fond what you're looking for.
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

Welcome to you both. Lots of good advice here. Also lots of good reading. Learning by doing, at 60. Why not share in the journey.
0 x
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

Chastityat60 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:02 pm Learning by doing, at 60.
We first began our journey in chastity only a little over a year ago at the ages of 69 & 67. I've learned so much from the forums. It would be my wish that you learn as much and as quickly as I did. :D
0 x
Kitten
Antipatear

Post by Antipatear »

Thank you @Kitten and @chastityat60 both for your kind d words. I look forward to exploring the site :)
0 x
AlcoholicBasilisk

Post by AlcoholicBasilisk »

Hey everybody!

I'm here to learn more about chastity and engage more in my boyfriend's interest in it. We're both 30/m, with different body/genital types. After learning about it and considering our relationship, I think it'll be less of a permanent dom-sub thing as much as a both-of-us thing.

Still working around that awkward phase of taking proper measurements, and hoping to get some ideas on a cheapy starter before working up to something more permanent- I already got one Chinese import knockoff for myself (from lock the cock before I did research and discovered they're just a drop shipping company, d'oh!) to see how it all goes about, and it feels too large and too small at the same time. So... More research to be done.

Not sure I'll be any kind of an active poster because social situations get me tense as hell, but I like to read other's experiences and ask questions in a non-judgemental environment.
0 x
30/m and 30/m partner. Exploration is fun.
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Welcome @AlcoholicBasilisk . Finding a good fit is a journey, for sure, one that others have been on. If nothing else, they can commiserate :).
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

AlcoholicBasilisk wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:14 pm I think it'll be less of a permanent dom-sub thing as much as a both-of-us thing.
If I understand correctly, you're absolutely on point here. Any relationship must include both parties working together ... otherwise it would be doomed for failure. We're now in an FLM and it takes a lot of energy to keep it where we both want to be. So far so good, I try to take things day-by-day, and so does he. I wish you both the best of luck! BTW ... There's a Tremendous amount of good information here ... I know I've learned a lot in a short time, and am still learning.
0 x
Kitten
cuckarl

Post by cuckarl »

Hi everyone!

I've been a lurker for a little while and have learned a lot, so thank you for that!
I'm relatively new to chastity. Started a few months ago and have been experimenting with cages for long-term chastity.
My fiance was originally skeptical, but she has fallen in love with it! She even wears the key on her necklace pretty much all the time now. We're currently doing locktober and it's going well!
1 x
AlcoholicBasilisk

Post by AlcoholicBasilisk »

Kitten wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:17 amIf I understand correctly, you're absolutely on point here. Any relationship must include both parties working together ... otherwise it would be doomed for failure. We're now in an FLM and it takes a lot of energy to keep it where we both want to be.
Was meaning more along the lines of we'd both be locked up and hold on to each other's keys, but I know what you you're saying- we both play Dom in the bedroom sometimes, but the relationship itself is on even grounds. I'm not sure what FLM means though... I'm sure that's something I'll learn while browsing as well.
[Edit] Just learned it from the common terms and abbreviations thread. And plenty of other terms I hadn't heard of.
Schnoff wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:51 pm Welcome @AlcoholicBasilisk . Finding a good fit is a journey, for sure, one that others have been on. If nothing else, they can commiserate :).
And thank you as well! I've already learned that metal is too heavy for my taste, so my next try is going to be a different material. Everybody's body is different though, so I know what you mean. :)
Last edited by AlcoholicBasilisk on Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
30/m and 30/m partner. Exploration is fun.