"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
locked4her55
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by locked4her55 »

Dutchchastity wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:23 pmIm a 28 year old male and have a relationship for 10 years now with my wife. Im in permanent chastity for 4 years now.
Bless you. I don't believe at 28 I could have accomplished what you are doing. Heck, I have issues at 62. :lol:

Welcome to the Forums
2 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Anonymateus
As per instructions for new members, here’s my introduction

Post by Anonymateus »

Hello forum users
I’m a 31 years old married man from Brazil.
My interest for chastity is quite recent, beginning when I was compleating 30 y/o, I allways liked ballbusting and think they are somehow related fetishes.
I’ll try to summarize my current stage of the relationship:
My wife unfortunately is not my keyholder. When I develope this fetish I was a little too eager with her and kind of scared her away, she doesn’t like much the forms of sex in which I do not cum, and thinks it is like there are lots of rules of what can and cant be done that turn sex into something less natural and fluid for her. She does not like to take the lead so I have to kind of top from the bottom if I want to play with ballbusting or chastity...
So now I’m taking a break from chastity but it is always on my mind, I really wish that someday me and my wife will fall into sync sexually, and was hoping she could create a profile here and talk to another woman who might provide her a different perspective and motivate her to be more assertive and creative on bed.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Hi Anonymateus. I'm not sure if they have translated some of the books into Portuguese or Spanish, but please check for a version of "When someone you love is kinky" by Dossie Eason and Janet Hardy. It does a very good job of explaining general kinkiness to vanilla partners.
1 x
yeAuldeOdin

Post by yeAuldeOdin »

Hi y'all.

How to go about this? General descriptors? Over 30, male, straight with a touch of bi curiosity, but a strong dislike for any Penis not my own or not made of rubber. Makes for a weird combination, let me tell ya. Kinky as can be with a fiancée who shares my passions. Yay!

We have a holy trainer v2 sitting in the closet, but it doesn't fit me at all. Also, she likes the idea of her taking full and complete control and the HTV2 just doesn't do that. Thus, I'll be getting a PA next month. I want to get a Steelheart with a PA fixing. So we'll get whatever device she likes, which is as of now not decided. Well, plenty of time until the piercing is ready, anyway.

What else? European, well travelled, but could always be better. Sort of in an FLR, but we live it in a way that suits our busy lives.

Well, enough of me for now.
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Welcome! You’ll enjoy that PA. And so will she, if you two decide to go that way. A curved 2ga barbell with a large ball on top is heaven for the receiving party - say the Internets, and who am I to disagree :).
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

Hi y'all, my name is Kitten. I've been married to my wonderfully loving husband, KittensBoyToy
(KBT for short) for 44 years. A few days ago he left "Male Chastity: A Guide for Keyholders" on my pillow, with a letter he wrote on the outside of the envelope (the letter can be read at: https://www.chastityforums.com/viewtopi ... 30#p119768).
I have a lot to learn about being a keyholder; he told me there's a Keyholder's section in here and I'll be requesting access to it for assistance and hopefully how to be a loving, effective Keyholder.
Last edited by Kitten on Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Welcome! I gave you access to the keyholder forum.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

I just wanted to let y'all know that I have chosen a new username for my chaste hubby. So, his username has been changed from Pappy1949 to KittensBoyToy. I'll be putting my device choices & questions under a thread he posted and in the keyholder's forum.
2 x
Kitten
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Kitten wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:45 pm I have chosen
You just gave me a chill. :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

Still shivering? He showed me a short list of possible new usernames, one was KittensToy. I didn't much care for that and said I would like it to be KittensBoyToy. So, that's how it became a reality.
0 x
Kitten