"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
jkw092013

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by jkw092013 »

Older guy trying out this game mostly out of isolation boredom. Have a few toys, still working out which one works best. Longest I've been locked so far is about 14 hours, and I got sore, so we decided to take a break, but I'm on my honor to behave till we can restart.
0 x
gridlock

Post by gridlock »

Greetings everyone, I'm new to this site and haven't been in chastity for a while. I have some experience with self locking but not for about 12 months, a case of life getting in the way and getting too complicated.

I'm looking forward to reading the posts here and hopefully contributing, maybe finding the inspiration and motivation to get a cage back on!
0 x
littlesteve

Post by littlesteve »

Hi everyone, my name's Steven, I'm a 28yo little from Melbourne, Australia. I'm very new to chastity - I used to laugh at the idea, no way would you ever get me to lock away my junk! But the idea has been growing on me over the past couple of years since I tried on a friend's cage - it was pretty uncomfortable but the idea kept nagging at the back of my mind, and every time I'd come across a chastity post on Tumblr I'd linger just a little bit longer. I'm an adult baby, I'm used to wrapping my boy away in tight, fluffy padding, and these days I JO maybe once a week if that. Since the lockdowns began I've noticed my motivation and productivity have completely crashed, so I figured a bit of a change-up was in order. I ordered a light blue silicon cage off eBay and I'm onto day three. I have a daddy in Europe who helped me put it on and lock it up, I'm not beholden to him but knowing he's involved has made me jump out of bed in the morning, and the past couple of days have been more productive than the whole past month! I'm hoping to find a mummy or daddy here in Melbourne who I can play with IRL, can't wait for restrictions to lift :) Until then, I'll see how long I can last
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

littlesteve wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 6:49 pm I'm hoping to find a mummy or daddy here in Melbourne who I can play with IRL, can't wait for restrictions to lift :) Until then, I'll see how long I can last
Welcome. But, please be aware that this is not a 'pick up' site, if that is your primary purpose for being here, there are other sites that will be more suitable for you.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
littlesteve

Post by littlesteve »

TwistedMister wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 7:09 am
littlesteve wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 6:49 pm I'm hoping to find a mummy or daddy here in Melbourne who I can play with IRL, can't wait for restrictions to lift :) Until then, I'll see how long I can last
Welcome. But, please be aware that this is not a 'pick up' site, if that is your primary purpose for being here, there are other sites that will be more suitable for you.
I'm aware of that, thank you - hoping to find a mummy or daddy 'here in Melbourne', not 'here on the site'. To allay your fears, my purpose here is to learn more about chastity.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

LOL, no fears, we just like to be up front about it. We occasionally get folks who can't seem to be able to read the 'read-me's.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
LockedInBelgium

Post by LockedInBelgium »

Hello all,

I'm a 25 year old Belgian male, locked by my KH/GF and just stumbled upon this forum.
Made an account because it seems like a nice place.

Most likely won't be posting that much, but will be reading a lot :D
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

LockedInBelgium wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 7:54 am Hello all,

I'm a 25 year old Belgian male, locked by my KH/GF and just stumbled upon this forum.

Hi there and welcome!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
LockedInBelgium

Post by LockedInBelgium »

Lady M wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 1:35 pm
LockedInBelgium wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 7:54 am Hello all,

Hi there and welcome!
Thank you!
0 x
King Hippo

Post by King Hippo »

My wife and I just started chastity play within the past week & this seemed like a pretty friendly forum. I know this sounds like a pretty troll name, but it was recommended that we pick "safe words". Mine is Hippo, so I thought it would be funny to make my name King Hippo and her's will probably be Queen "insert safe word".

Looking forward to meeting everyone.
1 x
"Sometimes even to live is an act of courage." -Lucius Annaeus Seneca