"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Shogunronin

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Shogunronin »

Hello everyone

I am 34 from the UK. I always thought about chastity for a few years but only recently decided to step into the ring and get started. I bought my first device a few days ago. I am a real person and enjoyed the 'rabbit hunt'. I hope to make good friends here. Some of my interests include; playing the guitar, weight lifting, reading philosophy and psychology books.

When some people see my username they think how can a 'shogun' be a 'ronin' since they're part of two different clans. I can easily clear this up though; since 'Ronin' is my name. I enjoy living in a suspension of contradiction.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Trae_M wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:11 pm I was just introduced to chastity by my wife last month on her birthday. She purchased a steel cage for her birthday present to herself and I was told to wear it.
This is, by far, the least common type of "how it started" story. I'm sure a lot of our members will be looking forward to hearing more about it.
0 x
Obmon

Post by Obmon »

Tom Allen wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:45 pm
This is, by far, the least common type of "how it started" story. I'm sure a lot of our members will be looking forward to hearing more about it.
My thoughts exactly. I am very curious..
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

coloradonewbies wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:57 am
KittensBoyToy wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:07 pm @Mikejames My wife was also very vanilla a little less than 2 years ago. I brought up chastity by giving her a book on the subject. It took her 4 days to read it and she has kept me locked almost 24/7 since then.

@kittensboytoy. What was the book you shared, if I may ask?
"Male Chastity: A Guide For Keyholders" by Lucy Fairbourne. This book is written in more plain language so it doesn't turn off the 'vnila' female readers.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Trae_M
Last orgasm: September 30th, 2020

Post by Trae_M »

Tom Allen wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:45 pm
Trae_M wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:11 pm I was just introduced to chastity by my wife last month on her birthday. She purchased a steel cage for her birthday present to herself and I was told to wear it.
My wife is adventurous when it comes to sex. She is the one who brought up going to lifestyles clubs, vacation locations with nude beaches, Fantasy Fest, etc. When we first met she was straight laced, but after living in Miami, Tampa and Vegas her inhibitions lessened... I find that if it is her idea she is all in and anything goes, but if it is mine idea she is hesitant.
4 x
locked_chub
Last orgasm: September 30th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 10

Post by locked_chub »

Hi everyone!

I'm chubby gay sub, back in the day I used to have profiles on some specific websites like grommr, biggercity and growlr, also got tumblr blog related to chastity. They are all gone cause my ex didn't like to share even pics of me. And tumblr is just gone cause idiotic rules against nsfw content.

Now I'm single, posting some solo action on twitter (same username), PH and reddit (big_lazy_panda). Decided to use more platforms like this forum to chat with people of same interests.

I've been into different dom/sub relationship for many years, and even before that I used to be that shy chubby kid who's only friend was biggest kid in the school no one wanted to mess with.

My first chastity experience started in 2011 when I've moved in with Dom partner who was twice older than me and had larger bathroom than my apartment. Classic. I agreed to every rule he made for me including chastity. Just to regret it following weeks and months. But I learned to cum from prostate stimulation, got used to have some chastity device on me all the time and finally found myself thanks to him.

We broke up couple years after, but chastity became my favorite kink, too.

I had few partners after that, but ended up being alone again at the start of this year.

Currently locked in the Nub cage after allowing myself to shoot a load from e-stim almost month ago. Recently I've moved to monthly releases with some weekly edging and teasing activity. Trying to record and upload some solo action for kinksters to enjoy.

Always open to chat, any encouragement and support would be nice, too.
0 x
Jean2008

Post by Jean2008 »

Hi everyone
My gf and I are from Montreal, Canada. We start chastity at the beginning on the year and since Sept 1, I'm locked for 100 days.
The chastity change our life and become more and more a lifestyle.

Both are on the 50th.

PS: English are not our first tongue.
M-H and Jean
Last edited by Jean2008 on Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
LockedNick

Post by LockedNick »

locked4her55 wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:13 pm I found this book, Male Chastity: A Guide for Keyholders by Lucy Fairbourne on Amazon and gave it to my wife after she discovered I had already purchased a device and was wearing it. This for us would have been a smoother transition if I have purchased the book before the device.

Anyway she told me the book really helped her understand what I was trying to accomplish.
Thanks for the tip, I’ll look into the book. Something for my wife to read that doesn’t immediately launch into BDSM and FLR type scenarios that will just be off-putting to a vanilla woman will be useful.

I have a Mature Metal Jailbird that I used before I met my wife but don’t and won’t wear it in secret. It wouldn’t feel right to be doing that for me. So for me, I either go without or get my wife onboard.
0 x
My wife started controlling my orgasms on 24.01.2021.
M74

Post by M74 »

I’m not spammer scum😉
I’ve been locked up in cheap crap for too long. I’m here for some experienced knowledge from Members about custom devices. I’m saving my pennies for a mature metal cage right now but may look for short term solution until my wife feels like our budget is in line with a $400 dollar purchase.
Hopefully the moderators will let me post soon.
Thanks
1 x
Spider203

Post by Spider203 »

Hello world yes I am a real person moo not a spammer I am not new to the world of male chastity but like most people male chastity is about two people coming to an agreement and just one person doing it on there own is a different kettle of fish, but we will see what happens so keep moving forward and we will what will happen.
0 x
spider203