"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
GWR5700

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by GWR5700 »

Hi all, I'm Cody.
I'm new to the world of chastity, but very intrigued. I'm only 19, and don't have anyone to serve as a keyholder, so I'm looking mainly to lock myself up for fun, and because the idea of wearing a chastity device turns me on.
When it comes to chastity devices I don't know what's what, and I've never had an opportunity to try one before. Normally I'd do some reading to try and figure it out myself, but since a chastity device is something that needs to be a close to perfect as possible, I figured I'd build my knowledge from the experiences of others, and maybe even find a mentor to help me get started.

Cheers!
0 x
Too young to make all my own decisions, too old to complain about it.
Wise enough not to try.
Atone

Post by Atone »

redixus wrote:So last night we agreed that I would wear a chastity belt to stop me and keep my mind on work.
Welcome to the forum.

Might not work out like you think. You might not masturbate as much but good luck keeping your mind focused on work.
0 x
lockednut

Post by lockednut »

Hi Im new here but not really. I was a member a while ago but had some issues with my email account being hacked ( not from here) that meant I wanted to stay a little lower below the radar so have come back with a new identity. Sorry if that breaks the rules but I can risk the exposure in my job.

In short, im in my late forties , married, kinky (although by far and away im the kinkier of the pair of us) and have been playing with chastity on and off for the last 7 years. I started with the cb6000, had a few splits and moved to a cb6000s before taking the plunge and getting a MM JB.

My wife and keyholder was a little bemused at first ( my idea of course) but, especially recently, started to take more of an interest as her orgasm quotient has gone up and housework seems to get done in her absence. She has begun to enjoy edging and her technique is improving. Im trying not to push too hard as I would really like her to take an active interest .

BTW Thanks for a great forum.

Lockednut
0 x
dar

Post by dar »

Hi all
Brand new here and to the hole concept.
I have just been given my first device and have it on. Metallic. A bit uncomfy right now. Hope I m not going to face problems. The key holder will visit me on Saturday. Lets see...
Best wishes to all of you.
Dar
0 x
MsTslave

Post by MsTslave »

Hi everybody,

This is my first post. My wife (MsT) and i are new to the lifestyle. We are both professionals in our 40's with a totally normal life. We have 2 teenage boys, college and high school. About a month ago, i brought up the idea of chastity. This was very risky (scary), since i had no idea if she would be into it or not. She agreed we should try it. Actually, it wasn't that much of a shock to her. We've been together since we were in high school and she had a feeling i had a submissive side.

We bought a couple books by Georgia Ivey Green - hot reading, btw, and to my surprise MsT was really into this! So we moved ahead and i bought a Bon4, which was great while erect or semi, but when soft it felt like an elephant trunk. So we just bought a CB6000 and it's much better.

I've been locked off and on for about a month (really more off than on) and I'm learning my role as a true submissive. MsT is much better at the dominant role than i ever imagined!

Looking forward to participating in the forum.

MsT's slave
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Welcome lockednut, dar & MsTslave to the Forum. Lots of good old plain, no nonsense chastity spoken here.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
tlang

Post by tlang »

New to this forum. I am a real person. :)
My wife and I are starting to explore this lifestyle, with a lot to learn. Reading about ML & monkeyboy in their blog has been a big help.

Currently wearing LCR by MatureMetal. Previously tried CB6000 & CB6000S
0 x
sub2cyn

Post by sub2cyn »

Hello All, i am new to this fourm. I have explored chastity in the past and I am involed again.
0 x
Mutt_VB

Post by Mutt_VB »

@tlang what is the LCR? Not familiar with the LCR
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Educated guess; the LCR is a Locking Cock Ring that MM sells.
http://www.maturemetal.com/single-locking-cock-ring/
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve