Post by westopher73 »

New and tryimg to see were this can leed
0 x
Slavewestopher73
nivelx77
Last orgasm: July 5th, 2020

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by nivelx77 »

Hello, Im 33 years old male from argentina. Im married but my wife dont like chastity and femdom stuff, I tried to convince her without success. Maybe here I can find a way that she see the benefits of keep me locked.
0 x
wrangler

Post by wrangler »

Just to let everyone know who I am I used to visit the cb3000 group at yahoo but haven't done too much in the last couple of years it seems to be dying anyway. I'm basically self locked from time to time using a cb 6000 and 6000s. My wife wouldn't get it and the way she is I'm might as well be locked up anyways. I've never understood my desire to be locked but I keep going back to it. I found this forum about 3 months ago and just kind of lurked around. Well that's about it for me for now. Thanks for letting me browse.
0 x
ChrissysProperty

Post by ChrissysProperty »

Hello westopher73, nivelx77 and wrangler, it's always nice to welcome new members. Sorry to hear that as far as your wife's concerned you may as well be locked anyway, I had a 30 year marriage like that myself and you have my sympathy. Nevertheless, you'll all enjoy the posts on here and the members will all try to help if you have any questions.

Looking forward to hearing more from you all!
0 x
All I want is to keep my Princess happy. I never wish to offend and only turn my back on those who wish to offend me. I have no bias of religion, race, politics or sexuality. I only wish health, wealth and happiness on the entire human race.
ohmurrr

Post by ohmurrr »

Hi! I just read the thread saying new members need to post here (after posting in the CF Marketplace - oops!)

Uhh... not really sure what to say. Been into chastity for about 7 years. Have worn everything in the CB-X collection. Had a custom belt from My-Steel for most of this year and just recently sold it. Probably getting another one soon. Also have worn birdlocked and various steel devices from ebay lol. Registered here primarily to try to find someone to sell me a pink cb2000 (I know they're super rare now :( I've been looking everywhere for months). I guess that's pretty much it!
0 x
LadyIsis

Hello world :)

Post by LadyIsis »

Well hello there!

I'm a domme living in beautiful BC, Canada. I presently have a slave who is in self imposed chastity, most recently for nearly 2 weeks. I'm here to look for input advice and feedback. I'm really real! :)
0 x
kmb4327

Post by kmb4327 »

I'm a male in my mid-20s. Not a wearer or a keyholder, but I'm pretty fascinated by the idea of female chastity. Hoping people on this forum can help me find some more female chastity-related content. Unless I'm just looking in the wrong places, there doesn't seem to be much out there...
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Hello ohmurrr, LadyIsis, and kmb4327.

Welcome to the Forum. Plenty of friendly folks to assist with your questions and comments and of course we hope that you will share your experiences with us.

As for kmb4327, I agree that there isn't a whole lot of info out there regarding female related chastity and I'm afraid you won't find much here either.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
CBShorty

Post by CBShorty »

Hi, Locked myself up for the first time tonight. Loving it, but it's driving me crazy at the same time. Hope to make a lot of friends here. :?
0 x
andislut
Last orgasm: July 6th, 2021

Post by andislut »

Hi there!

I thought I should make a post here, although I have been active elsewhere on here a bit.

My name's Andi. I'm a 27 year old trans girl living in the NYC area, very involved in the local kink community. Chastity's always been one of my favorite kinks, and while I've owned CB-2000 & 3000 devices for some time, I've never worn them full time as I need to be able to tuck under my clothes. I just got my Kali's Teeth Bracelet though, so I'm trying to change that!
0 x