"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
locked4her55
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by locked4her55 »

Welcome Tom, we're glad you're here.

As for your English, let's just say it's better than some of us on this side of the pond. :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Hollywood1011

Post by Hollywood1011 »

What a relief to find this site as my first impression is its reality which seems a rare thing with anything to do with this topic !!
I am currently self imposed in my cb300 short device . I have done this so as tpo iron out all the teething problems you constantly reading about
Iam finding it hard to locate anyone in my area into this so please if your near say hello
Hollywood 1011
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Hollywood1011 wrote:What a relief to find this site as my first impression is its reality which seems a rare thing with anything to do with this topic !!
Your first impression is correct. Lots of good old plain talk found here. It's what has kept me around for so many years. Welcome.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Missie

Post by Missie »

Hello!

My fiancé and I are currently looking to re-explore chastity again. We've dabbled in the past and have always elements of D/s in our relationship (we met on a BDSM site) and it's something that we've both always been interested in exploring together. He already has a CB6000, but we had problems with it as it split and didn't ever sit right. He fixed it with epoxy resin but it's just not comfortable for him.

I've had a little look through some posts, but I'm wondering if there's anywhere I could be pointed to to pick a new device, perhaps a thread with reviews? I'm thinking a metal device may be the way to go, but he's not convinced and would prefer a silicone one. I have read some negative reviews of these relating to 'ventilation' though.

Any advice would be appreciated, thank you :)
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Welcome Missie!

I would check Thumper's blog for reviews, we have some on our blog as well. Personally silicone was a mistake and I should have never even bothered. We skipped right over plastic as well since they are basically the same as silicone but harder. . I was not about my hubby cracking a plastic device on his cock haha. It's personal preference though, I suppose.

Good luck
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
slave d

Post by slave d »

Missie wrote:Hello!

My fiancé and I are currently looking to re-explore chastity again. We've dabbled in the past and have always elements of D/s in our relationship (we met on a BDSM site) and it's something that we've both always been interested in exploring together. He already has a CB6000, but we had problems with it as it split and didn't ever sit right. He fixed it with epoxy resin but it's just not comfortable for him.

I've had a little look through some posts, but I'm wondering if there's anywhere I could be pointed to to pick a new device, perhaps a thread with reviews? I'm thinking a metal device may be the way to go, but he's not convinced and would prefer a silicone one. I have read some negative reviews of these relating to 'ventilation' though.

Any advice would be appreciated, thank you :)

I've currently got a CB6000S but have a Holytrainer small on its way. My KH ms M and i did a lot of research and felt this was the best way to go for now. It should be here soon and i'll certainly do a report on how i find it, but in the meantime you could check out their site as there's a lot of reviews and comments on there. http://www.holytrainer.com/en/male-chastity-device.asp We thought it was a very sleek and modern approach to chastity, lets hope it's a s good as it looks.

Cheers

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
chastehub

Post by chastehub »

Welcome Missie!

We started with plastic and had the same cracking problems. Didn't try silicone; went straight to custom fitted metal (more expensive) and couldn't be happier with the investment. i'm betting that if you end up as long term chastity players, you'll end up with a metal device. my opinion; ymmv.
0 x
Sincerely,

chastehub
-------------------------------
If you have 'em by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow
Locked off and on...mostly on...in MM JB since 10Jan14,
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Missie wrote: I've had a little look through some posts, but I'm wondering if there's anywhere I could be pointed to to pick a new device, perhaps a thread with reviews?
You might try looking at the Chastity Mansion site. This site is aimed more toward sissy's, in my opinion, but they have a good section for reviews.
http://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/i ... evices.12/
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Hollywood1011 wrote:What a relief to find this site as my first impression is its reality which seems a rare thing with anything to do with this topic !!
I am currently self imposed in my cb300 short device . I have done this so as tpo iron out all the teething problems you constantly reading about
Iam finding it hard to locate anyone in my area into this so please if your near say hello
Hollywood 1011
I'm a long way from London, but welcome anyway.

Speaking of reality...who makes this 'CB300 short'?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

He's just getting used to being without an 0.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve