"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
jfenoffti

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by jfenoffti »

Just "checking the box" with the first of three posts.... Just recently became aware of and interested in male chastity. I'm excited about the possibilities and have yet to approach my wife of 27 years with it. Like everything, it's all in the how it's presented and packaged (pun intended). I don't intend or want the total dom/sub thing at all. I am interested in the extended (days or weeks) of 'foreplay' teasing, touching and shared intimacy of talking about us. And it will remove/prevent her expectation that everytime we touch, cuddle, etc. we'll have sex. Money is tight and I want to make the best choice possible for my first cage for both size/fit as well as hygiene considerations. Look forward to reading more threads and posts.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Hello there jfenoffti, welcome to the forums!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Thanks! Based in my post, what do you recommend? i.e. Explaining my desire to my wife and gettingher buy in and selecting a device.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Jfenoffti,
Those would be great questions to post in the general chastity chat so you get a variety of answers! it's hard to tell someone else how to approach their wife... you know her better than we do!
Good luck and post a new thread and see what ideas others have. :)
0 x
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Well, that's true! And I think I've got a plan that will work. Interestingly, we've shared a series of events here in the last couple of days that are almost right out of the 'playbook'! She willingly participated in some tease and denial, complete with a slight dom/sub comment (reference me cashing in a 'raincheck' for a particular type of sex) "...we'll see; depends if you're a good boy or not." To which I replied "And what if I'm not?" "Well I'll give that some thought.) Yay! And a couple of other things that are just wonderful as a precursor to asking her to participate in this lifestyle change.
Last edited by jfenoffti on Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
groundedBird

Post by groundedBird »

Hello everybody,
I've been a chastity curious and a forum reader for a very long time. I've played a lot with my CB6000, using it as a sex toy, and I truly enjoyed it. I don't consider myself as a submissive, more like a kinky person. Above all my kinks, I love the idea of orgasm denial/control and I do love crossdressing. The two things are not necessarily linked, however it is true that a lady does not need a penis, ahahahah!

Through your forum I discovered a lot about the chastity world and I believe some of the journals are truly inspiring and enlightening (let's add also arousing :D ).

I've decided to sign up only now because I want to take my chastity kink and make it a lifestyle. In this regard I will not only need your advice but also I wish to be an active member of the community.

The hardest part of the journey will be making sure that I won't do it alone but with my lovely wife, who still has to come to terms with the whole chastity thing.

Happy locked days to you all!
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Welcome to the forum groundedBird! :)
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

groundedBird wrote: The hardest part of the journey will be making sure that I won't do it alone but with my lovely wife, who still has to come to terms with the whole chastity thing.
Welcome to the forum.

How is she taking to the crossdressing?
0 x
groundedBird

Post by groundedBird »

Atone wrote:How is she taking to the crossdressing?
Same like the chastity. She has accepted it although she's not interested in being part of it. When she understood that I'm not a sissy or a spineless man and that I'm not gay, everything became much easier. My crossdressing is a 'peculiar' passion for the women apparel and style, mixed with generous bits of fetishism (outing while dressed as woman is a very powerful emotional experience for me).

Bottom line, I'm working to get my wife kinkier starting from chastity :mrgreen:
0 x
Tom Chris

Post by Tom Chris »

Hi.
Denmark calling. Wife and I have been "playing" with chastity for about 3 years. We love it.
It was my idea in the beginning but now she loves it too.
First device was a homemade device. Not very elegant. Second device was a chinese wholesale
Device. Made of so called stainless steel but in fact it is made chrome and (brass?).
Third and current device is the Steelworxx crossfire and it is fantastic.
Glad to be part of this community. Sorry for the english.:-)
0 x