"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
slave d

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by slave d »

Hi I'm d and my Keyholder and wife of nearly 40 years this year is M. We're a NZ couple who came to this later in life. I've been locked up now for just two months (CB6000S) and am let out three times a week for cleaning (frankly I need a break then as the device isn't the most comfortable). We came to this after many years of a lousy sex life where I was masturbating too much and not taking care of M. Long story short our sex life has been rejuvenated and already M has become a multiorgasmic strapon rider as I remain under lock and key (she's not greatly into oral at this point). So, little steps for us for now though M's getting bolder. I'm in heaven for a 60 year old (61 shortly). So even the wrinklies can get involved !! Incidentally I've made a plastic piece that entirely stops my ability to withdraw from the back of the cage. It's VERY simple and just made out if some soft plastic from a icecream container. I'll get some pics and put them in here for others to try. Anyway, nice to find this place, hope nobody minds me prattling on a bit !!!

Cheers from NZ
Last edited by slave d on Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Michele

Post by Michele »

Hello new members! Nice to see a few new names, welcome!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Hi hiskh - dont' worry, the idea weirds a lot of people out. Really, though, it's mainly about teasing and staying aroused. Lot's of good advice from people to be had around here.

Slave d - you might be surprised to discover that this group tends to be more for the mature people, and we have quite a few members in their 40s and up.
0 x
AmbreJade

Post by AmbreJade »

Allo,
I'm Ambre Jade. I am a Keyholder (I am not sure how to get access to that side of the forum?). I am currently the Matriarch of a FLH. My primary and I have decided to take his chastity to a further level. he is currently chaste and has been for a long while but since W/we do not live in the same province, I would like a physical representation of O/our covenant. IS this too many details for an intro? I tend to over share ;)
I am looking forward to reading and learning about everyone's experiences.

Ambre Jade
0 x
hiskh

Post by hiskh »

Locked by LRC wrote:Welcome hiskh. I think many new KH's experience your apprehensions. We try to be gentle, answer questions and try to assist where we can.

Ask the Moderator set you up for the KH only section. It's a place for key-holders only and may be a place where you would be more comfortable.

Best of luck to you both as you start.
Thank you!
How do I go about asking the moderator to do that? I think that would be good for me.
0 x
Royal Princess of Southwood kept happy by my caged Court Jester.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Looks like you're all set to go.
0 x
ChrissysProperty

Post by ChrissysProperty »

Hi "hiskh", to reinforce Tom's sentiments to you, it seems a weird ask of your hub at first but I'm sure his love for you has grown because you've even considered given it a thought of trying. My wife had tried nothing of that nature before but because she loved me she told me that she would do it. Once you realise how much fun, love and respect YOU can get out of it and you realise it's not THAT weird you should start to enjoy it. As Tom say's you'll get a lot of help and advice on this forum from REAL people, men AND WOMEN alike and also realise that the lifestyle is common and worldwide. Good Luck!

Hi "slave d" Yep your story is (not the same but) very similar to mine, Tom rightly say's the site holds many 40's plus but I can tell you that I've identified a few that are (or I suspect are) in their 60's. Two of them are me, 62 and my Princess, 65. It IS a mature thing! Enjoy taking part in the forum.

Best wishes to all newbies!
0 x
All I want is to keep my Princess happy. I never wish to offend and only turn my back on those who wish to offend me. I have no bias of religion, race, politics or sexuality. I only wish health, wealth and happiness on the entire human race.
hhccii

Post by hhccii »

Hi everyone, a little about me: I'm 27 years old, I live in Cleveland OH right now. I've been interested in chastity since college and really dived in a couple of years ago. Used to have a keyholder who kept me locked in a neosteel belt. I currently do not have a keyholder and prefer it that way for the time being, although still am in my belt! I also like computers, diy audio, and bowhunting. Thanks
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Welcome hhccii :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
TomOfSweden

Post by TomOfSweden »

I'm a straight guy who is into serious humiliation and degradation. I have a mistress since a bit more than a year now. She doesn't have physical sex with me. Instead she has decided that the only sex I'm allowed is being fucked in the ass by men wearing a chastity device. Which is wonderful and degrading. She now keeps me in my cage... not 24/7... but whenever I'm not at work or in the gym.

I have a wonderful master as well. This is the guy I meet who fucks me and degrades me.

Anyhoo... this is my wonderful and exciting life at the moment.

Talk to you all later ;)
0 x