"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
bdsmjack

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by bdsmjack »

Hi Radagast22!

I just joined this group over the weekend --I'm new, too. My device just arrived in the mail today and I am anxiously waiting for my keyholder to contact me as I was ordered not to open it til told. I want to peek so bad! Good luck with your new adventure!

bdsmjack
0 x
miked1462

Post by miked1462 »

Hi everyone,

I just got the wife to agree to lock me up about a month ago. I currently have a CB6000s. It has been rubbing me raw for the last two weeks. Showed my wife the Jailbird and she got excited, that was unexpected. She has been kind of ok holding the key.
She surprised me this morning and asked me if I ordered it yet. I ordered it right after she asked me about it.
I know 6 to 8 weeks.

Miked1462
0 x
bdsmjack

Post by bdsmjack »

That's so cool, Miked1462! I have my eye on that device, too. (Anything shiny, I LOVE)!

I just got my CB 6K in the mail today and Have it on right now. I'm surprised how comfortable it is --(if you can use such a term). Anyway, I have a question: You know the three pegs that run across the top of the ring, that hold everything together? I know the 'middle' peg is supposed to slide in and out freely, but what about the two 'outer' pegs? Mine are 'lose' and it seems they should be glued permanently to the back, top part of the completer ring? As they are now, I could yank them out and that doesn't seem right.

Ive already worn it so I can't return the thing but it seems I could easily glue the two pegs back in place --if they're meant to be be...any thoughts? Thanks!

bdsmjack
0 x
wishingandhoping

Post by wishingandhoping »

bdsmjack wrote:You know the three pegs that run across the top of the ring, that hold everything together? I know the 'middle' peg is supposed to slide in and out freely, but what about the two 'outer' pegs? Mine are 'lose' and it seems they should be glued permanently to the back, top part of the completer ring? As they are now, I could yank them out and that doesn't seem right.
bdsmjack
It sounds like a fake model as my cheap old one via ebay had the same issue but I ended up buying a genuine one and the pegs are fixed.
0 x
adgdr

Post by adgdr »

Hello.
I live in Brussels (Belgium).
I am very attracted by the bondage and I practice self-bondage when the opportunity arises.
I'm not very attracted by masochism, even though I tried a few times.
I am currently in a period of chastity for long therm. My CB is a wonderful Lori-2D.
I take this opportunity to wish you all a wonderful and kinky year 2014.
0 x
grimrivet

Post by grimrivet »

Hello locked up world,
I've been interested in the Chaste lifestyle for many years and had a number of different off the shelf devices and several homemade devices. Married with a wife who loves to play as well. Looking for good company and friends from this site.
0 x
solange

Post by solange »

Hello World, and all Worldly therein!

"Getting accustomed to it" wearer of a CB-6000. Currently self-imposed but may be distance KH in the realm of possibility.

Live in Missouri, USA.

New to device chastity, but not new to self-imposed or other-imposed chastity by discipline.
0 x
phew

Post by phew »

Happy New Year to everyone!
I found this forum a while ago and after reading some experiences people have I decided to join and share some experiences.
I started with CB-2000/CB-3000/CB-6000 and I still own these devices, but due to problems with security (too easy to pull-off) I upgraded to Neosteel "The ARCH" chastity belt about three years ago. This was good decision, although I miss some experiences with other "tube" devices, I am completely secure and 100% unable to pull-off or play with device in any way.
0 x
wedge69

Post by wedge69 »

Dears Sir,

Click on this link for viag... err, I mean, long time reader of Thumper's blog, first time poster. Not a spammer, honest. I own an Ebay CB3000 knockoff, but it's just too damn uncomfortable to wear for even a day. My wife is on board with the idea of a custom-fit device, so I'm considering taking the leap to something much nicer by Steelworxx, maybe a looker 02? Anyway, the full resources of the forum will be useful to inform my purchase.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Hey there guys! Welcome! Happy New year!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast