"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
clamence

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by clamence »

Hi Sailor. Welcome in the ring of chaste male :)
0 x
Intense_Restraint

Post by Intense_Restraint »

Hello, world!

I am the author of a fictional book that you can find on Amazon: "Intense Restraint." The book is a highly unusual story involving male dominance, friendship, turmoil and grief.

I've been wearing a chastity device for a few months now. My wife was surprised to learn that I wanted to try this type of lifestyle, but she has gotten used to it, and I think she enjoys it now. I find that waiting for release is a lot of fun. I like the feel of the metal around my genitals.

I live in Florida, and I am very happy to find this forum.
0 x
m333

Post by m333 »

Hello!

I am a 23 year old graduate student from Michigan. I have been interested in chastity since I was was 19 and have since owned a MM Jailbird and Queens Keep, CB6000s, Birdlock Pico and the mythical Dreamlover 2000. Ive been lurking for a while now and finally decided to create an account an hopefully become more involved in the Chastity community.

Charlie
0 x
clamence

Post by clamence »

Welcome in the community m333! Enjoy your chastity in your chastity device!
0 x
querencia

Post by querencia »

Hello. We are new to the site, but not new to chastity. We are a mid 40s couple that have been married for 20 years. I have had several different devices over a couple years. Currently, she keeps me locked in a Bon4. I find it much more comfortable and reliable than my previous CB devices. We are from the US, but we currently live in Europe.
0 x
Bon4
alexasissyslave

Post by alexasissyslave »

Hello everyone in this forum!!! :oops:
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (7.87 KiB) Viewed 2535 times
0 x
bdsmjack

Post by bdsmjack »

Hello World, jack here. I am a gay, male slave who has received a CB 6K unit for Christmas from my Master. (Actually, it's still in the mail, but the tracking says it will finally arrive on Monday). So I've been spending the past few days learning as much as I possibly can about male chastity. I have to admit, I'm a little nervous --OK, a LOT nervous. I dunno if this is TMI, but I have been used to jerking off at least once or twice a day since puberty, so not being able to do that anymore sort of freaks me out. But Master thinks it will help me 'focus' better on his needs. After reading up on the subject, I can see how that would be the case. So I totally get that. The ironic thing: Master likes me to write him dirty stories and I wrote him one where I was locked up in a chastity tube --that's where he got the idea to get me into one. Oops.
--jack
0 x
wcj

Not a Spammer! just having some fun.

Post by wcj »

Just following the guidelines...
Thumper - Thanks for the forum.
I sort of trying to enjoy both sides... wearing from time to time and being a KH!!
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Hey all new peeps! Welcome to the forum!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
radagast22

Post by radagast22 »

Hi,

My partner (soon to be KeyHolder) and I have recently become very interested in this lifestyle. We just ordered our first device. It's scheduled to arrive on Friday. However, I'm already in chastity as she said if I agreed to this that my orgasm belonged to her. Starting now.

Looking for information, and kindred spirits.

best,
Radagast22
0 x