"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
playerbest4

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by playerbest4 »

I see how it is..... In other news, someone please LOOK AT ME!
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

i don't think i could be mean to him, and this feels kind of mean.
If you give someone exactly what they want, is that mean, or the ultimate gift?
Reminds me of an old joke:

Q: What's the best way to punish a masochist?
A: Don't punish him.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
lostboy

Post by lostboy »

Hello all,

Been a lurker here for it seems like years. Thought I better finally join up and say hello.

We've been using a CB6000S for a while now mostly at weeks as I haven't plucked up to risk going into to work in it yet. Maybe one day :)

Lostboy
0 x
david78

Post by david78 »

Hello everyone. Been following the board for about a year, finally decided to register and stop lurking. Wife and I have been playing with chastity for about a year. Usually just a week or two at a time, then forgotten for a few more months. We were using a CB-6000s, but after having two of them split at the seams (and draw blood from my little guy!) we have recently switched to the Holy Trainer. So far so good with the new cage. Hoping to move to steel soon. My wife is still pretty lenient, and has a hard time denying me orgasms for more than a few days. I want her to deny me longer, but I suppose the whole point is for her to have control.
We are enjoying it so far, and I look forward to continuing to follow everyone's adventures. I might even have something to say occasionally.

David
0 x
ezee

Post by ezee »

Hello forum

I started by seeing thumpers blog, then bought a cb-6000s a week ago and so far loving it. hope to learn some new stuff from here while on my journey
0 x
MsKinKinkeyHolder

Post by MsKinKinkeyHolder »

Hi Everyone!

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself to the group. I have been lurking on the periphery for quite a while and have greatly enjoyed reading the postings.

I am a key holder for my partner, although relatively new to the lifestyle (a couple of months) already I have come to appreciate how even in the short term a regime of chastity has greatly improved our lifestyle and relationship. Although perhaps sounding slightly contradictory his chastity has been a wonderful boost to our physical relationship.. to put it bluntly he just can't get enough of closeness.

We are currently using and experimenting with a Chinese manufactured cb6000s which is proving to be slightly unsatisfactory mainly because of sizing issues..one of smokesknights (my partner/submissive) testicles seems to have a mind of its own and will disappear, causing him only to be secured by the other testicle. Any advice from wearers or fellow keyholders who might have a similar problem would be most appreciated and welcomed.

MsKinKinkeyHolder
0 x
Thedarkside4u

Post by Thedarkside4u »

Hi, I'm a Master in a TPE D/S relationship and I'm here to learn about Chastity devices for my submissive.
0 x
solo-chastity

Post by solo-chastity »

Welcome, MsKinKinkeyHolder! I wear a genuine cb6ks, and I've pretty much only had problems with testicular escape when using too large of a spacer. My first suggestion, therefore, would be to move down to the next smaller spacer. If your version didn't come with the full selection of four spacers, then I'm at a loss for what to suggest, other than stepping up to a geneune copy of the device. If you're already on the smallest spacer, then you might instead try stepping down one ring size; the proper ring size will only admit the first knuckle of his pinky between the top of the ring and the top of his penis.

Hope this helps!
Solo-Chastity
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

solo-chastity wrote:My first suggestion, therefore, would be to move down to the next smaller spacer. If your version didn't come with the full selection of four spacers, then I'm at a loss for what to suggest, other than stepping up to a geneune copy of the device.
This is good advice. I would also make sure that everything is tight. Depending on which spacer you use you may need the really thin one after the tube but before the lock. You should have to push everything together pretty good in order to get the lock on. You don't want flex between the tube and ring, this will lead to escape and also can lead to breakage and / or pinching.
0 x
ezee

Post by ezee »

MsKinKinkeyHolder wrote:Hi Everyone!

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself to the group. I have been lurking on the periphery for quite a while and have greatly enjoyed reading the postings.

I am a key holder for my partner, although relatively new to the lifestyle (a couple of months) already I have come to appreciate how even in the short term a regime of chastity has greatly improved our lifestyle and relationship. Although perhaps sounding slightly contradictory his chastity has been a wonderful boost to our physical relationship.. to put it bluntly he just can't get enough of closeness.

We are currently using and experimenting with a Chinese manufactured cb6000s which is proving to be slightly unsatisfactory mainly because of sizing issues..one of smokesknights (my partner/submissive) testicles seems to have a mind of its own and will disappear, causing him only to be secured by the other testicle. Any advice from wearers or fellow keyholders who might have a similar problem would be most appreciated and welcomed.

MsKinKinkeyHolder

use the pinky rule as stated before. also try not to use much lube if any on the ring, it will help it to stay in place and not slide down to the testicles. This is just my 2 cents i have only had my cb6000s for just under 2 weeks and had the same issue when i dropped to ring size #3 1 3/4 and have not had that issue. also use a nylon to get the shaft all the way in and it will stay closer to the body. mine is a ale genuine one.

hope that helps
0 x