"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
PaganBoy

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by PaganBoy »

Hi,

Newly minted sub and Domme looking for information on chastity. Still not sure if or why, other than it's something we're curious about...

Lady Pagan
and
PaganBoy
0 x
solo-chastity

Post by solo-chastity »

Ripvantinkle wrote:Then went onto a CB6000 I have been in max 7 days up to now but the cleaning is very hard and does not seem to be very good... Even with the 2nd largest ring I have to lube 3 times a day to stop the burning. I am wondering about the silicone products, has anyone any experience?
I've been wearing a CB-6000s 24/7 for six or eight weeks now, and I have been very pleased with how clean I can keep it using the cleaning swabs from KeptForHer.com (http://keptforher.com/cleaning.html). I play squash every weekday morning, in my device of course, and I use the swabs and some liquid soap in the shower afterwards; it's worked great for me.

After drying off in the shower, I apply a bit of skin lotion to my balls and the very top of the part of my scrotum that's below the ring, basically the part that needs to slide past the ring, and that has completely resolved my "ball burn" issues.

I started out using a Bon4 device, and I found that the chafing from the central, ball-separating bar was agonizing and irresolvable. I've been *much* happier with my CB-6000s.

Hope this helps!
0 x
wannapleaser

Post by wannapleaser »

The plastic devices gave me a rash and chaffed me under my scrotum. the steel devices that were chinese knock offs were low cost but not secure.the ones with a hinge on the bottom pinched me. the silicone ones were not secure. I then went to mature metal and bought their sizing kit and followed the directions, and then paid for a jailbird. ($350.00)6 weeks later i had it and it fits perfectly, no chafing, no rash, and no touching my peepee..
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

PaganBoy wrote:Newly minted sub and Domme looking for information on chastity. Still not sure if or why, other than it's something we're curious about...
Welcome. You've certainly come to the right place for info, plenty of it here.

No harm in giving it a try, right? A few hours, a few days, maybe more...if you get off on being 'controlled' (and *not* getting off unless/until She lets you) this is certainly one way of doing it.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Ripvantinkle

Post by Ripvantinkle »

Solo, I too play squash but not every day, once twice a week for me I was wondering about how that would go, I will have to try.
0 x
solo-chastity

Post by solo-chastity »

Rip, I was very pleased to discover that wearing my device had no effect on my play whatsoever. I would be interested in hearing from you if your experience differs. Thanks.
0 x
playerbest4

Post by playerbest4 »

Hello to all, I just got introduced to the world of orgasm denial/chastity by my kinky wife a few years ago. Lately, I have dwelled over how that has improved our relationship a lot over the past few years. A friend of mine also has a wife who is kinky, and his experience have reminded me how being a beginner can feel on the realm of Chastity. This motivated me to write a blog for beginners and experts alike, and of course join this forum. I don't wanna overwhelm you guys, or be flagged a spamer!, but it would mean a lot to me if the "experts" took a look at my http://themaleorgasmdenial.blogspot.com, but is by no means a spam.
0 x
sarahlost36

Post by sarahlost36 »

Hello all,

i am really new to all this, my husband just confessed his desire for me to be his "Keyholder". He says he's been wanting this for years. You think you know someone but i guess we all keep some parts of ourselves hidden. i am really trying to be open to this and feel like i am back in college cramming for exam trying to learn what this all means and not wanting to mess it up.

i am 49, and he's 54, we are both in good health. We have two grown kids so we are finally empty nesters. i love him, and just want to help. i don't think i could be mean to him, and this feels kind of mean.

anyway, i am here, and trying,

sarah
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

sarahlost36 wrote: i don't think i could be mean to him, and this feels kind of mean.
Welcome to the forums Sarah.

If you give someone exactly what they want, is that mean, or the ultimate gift? I will suggest that he will love you even more for reaching out and helping him satisfy this need.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

playerbest4 wrote:This motivated me to write a blog for beginners and experts alike,
Bloggers. Feh! Bunch of angsty attention whores, if you ask me. 8-)
0 x