"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Atone
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Atone »

PatLocked wrote:Hi all, I think my introduction post got deleted so I'll say hello again.
I checked the logs and don't see any deleted posts since the time that you joined, thanks for reposting.
0 x
breanna1

Post by breanna1 »

Hello world. My husband and I have been using the chasity for several months now (on and off). He has asked me to join this forum to help me get more involved as the wife in all this!! I hope this forum truly helps me get more involved and more into the whole charity thing.....he is infact doing this for me, so I hope all goes well!!
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

The site admins can grant you access to the Key Holders forum where you can get support and views from other KH's Atone or Tom will sort this for you. Welcome to the forum.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Witse

Post by Witse »

Hello,
I´m kind off new in chastity and wearing my CB6000 now for 4 weeks, not all time but now for 4 days in a row. I started wearing my CB after my girlfriend went back to the Ukraine, and wanted to feel more close to her wearing this. At first she found it very very strange, but now she likes that I´m sharing my feelings during day more and more with her.
About the CB6000, it has edges on de ring and it hurts quiet some time, in bed or sitting long times in same position at work. Now looking on different others, but think I need some help, there are much devices on the market, from cheap China to really expencive ones.
0 x
Johnlovesdenial

Post by Johnlovesdenial »

Hello World.
I have always been a fan of denial an prefer getting teased over getting pleased.
I am owner of cb6000 and spend as much time as I can wearing it.

I don't have a lady or wife yet, but I hope to find one that is into this as much as I am and get turned on by never or rarely letting me have an orgasm, and almost never letting me have intercourse.

My goal will to be to learn to please her mentally and physically/sexually without being permitted to use my penis.

I am mid aged and time to retrain myself so I can totally devote myself to my partner.

I have B.S. in psychology and mess with computers.

Finding this community is like finding heaven.

Have a nice weekend :) ;)
0 x
swm_twink

Post by swm_twink »

Hello. long time "listener" first time "caller"
0 x
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

Welcome swm_twink!

You may want to consider using a less obtrusive avatar picture, though. Consider what a very vanilla newbie KH wife who happens to come across it on her first visit here may think of it ;-)

-K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
alicante1982

Hello :-)

Post by alicante1982 »

Hi guys, i've come here to get ideas and advice about the best device to buy.
0 x
Joe 90

Post by Joe 90 »

Well, I took the plunge and joined the forum.

Very excited to be here, and my KH is also going to pleased to see me posting here my thoughts, and using it for a guide as we find out way.

We are fairly new to Male Chastity, but we both enjoy the idea of orgasm control.

I will be back in the very near future to read more, and hopefully add the the forum.

Cheers.
0 x
Cravingdenial

Post by Cravingdenial »

Hi, I am an old member from a couple of years ago with a new user name. I'm glad the spam is under control! I am a fifty something locked most of the time in a CB6K. My wife D and I tried chastity a couple years ago and I kept myself locked 24/7 for many months but she didn't really get it at that time. I was left to myself and the key was not secure and I was out every week or two...it became very unsatisfying. I had Sarah Jameson's guide back then, but kept it to myself since D was not all that into it. Recently I started listening to it again with new ears (I have the audio version). I played it in the car constantly for a couple of weeks and got a whole new perspective. I presented the idea again to D a little more gradually and strategically this time, dropping small ideas into our conversations at key times. I was surprised to get some promising feedback. Sufficed to say I am back in my device and have been chaste since June 22. My wife tells me that I will be locked until our anniversary in September at the very least. The longest I've gone is 24 days, but as of today it's been 45 days! She is enjoying a half dozen orgasms a week and we haven't had this much going on in the bedroom for years! I just ordered a Lori last month and expect it to arrive in October. I have been working on a revision to our old Chastity Contract so as to give my wife more power in controlling my orgasms and hope to validate it after the Lori break in period. I'm really stoked! I look forward to catching up on the forums!
0 x