"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
supinchastity

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by supinchastity »

Hello all, this will be the fist chastity forum I have joined as I am still fairly new to it all. I am a 27 year old married man and have been locked in chastity for about a year now off and on. It has been off and on because my wife is still coming to terms about what this could mean in our relationship. I believe now she js starting to enjoy it after all this time and is requiring me to be in a cage for longer periods of time.

We tried the whole bdsm thing, however it did not fit well with us unfortunately so at this point we are using the chastity as mainly an anti-masturbation device so that I can remain more focused on her and what she needs and wants.

I am very happy to join a community of like minded people as I have been dying to share my secret with anyone :)
Thanks for having me
0 x
gimper

Post by gimper »

Hello
My wife and I have been thinking it time to get a better type Chasitiy devise for some time to allow long lockup times. Currently using a cb 6000. Thinking of Jailbird, sweetheart 2.
Thanks
0 x
breanna1

Post by breanna1 »

Hi. I am a key holder for my husband.I would like to have access to forum!!!
0 x
PatLocked

Post by PatLocked »

Hi everyone I hope you are all secure and under the love of your lifes key.
I have been very intrested about the chastity lifestyle for a few years now and am currently wearing a type R cage. I currently live in Switzerland but this is now where I am from.
I am currently single and would love to meet a lady to be keyheld with. I am working on a short chastity story at present which I will post here.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

PatLocked wrote: I have been very intrested about the chastity lifestyle for a few years now and am currently wearing a type R cage.
I don't know what a type "R" cage is but I really like the cuffs in your avatar. Do you know what they are called or where they can be bought?
0 x
PatLocked

Post by PatLocked »

I couldn't get a picture of me locked as the size of the picture was too great.
Type R just the cheap ebay ringed cage, it leaves a ridiculous lump in the trousers, looking forward to a better Loris or MM device.

The Cuffs are called Irish 8 made by KUB, they are beuatifull and so smooth. Check out Cuffstore on Ebay USA.

How to properly measure oneself?
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

breanna1 wrote:Hi. I am a key holder for my husband.I would like to have access to forum!!!
Hi breanna1,

Probably best to send a private msg to one of the forum moderators requesting access to the Keyholder area. They are usually busy fighting spammers and may not see your post. Always great to welcome a new Keyholder to the forum!
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
jundle

Post by jundle »

Hello all, I am jundle =)

I've come to this forum to do research and ask questions about chastity devices and dealing with them.

I am using a cb curve model (which seems to me to be the least popular in the cb plastic line). I've had a.... fetish, desire, interest in chastity since the 90's at least. I had an old curve model a long long time ago (when the ring had a bolt on it and open and closed) and I had difficulty with sizing (I only have one testicle). I've purchased a new curve and have a much better fit and I love it!

It was difficult telling my fiancee about my kink, even though i knew she wouldn't mind and would probably find it a new fun thing to try. I've been working on putting the device on, wearing it throughout the day, and staying comfortable. It's finally to the point where I can wear it throughout the work day pretty easily. I have yet to be able to sleep in it, as I take it off at night. Sleeping in it is my next hurdle.

I don't know if I did this post right, but I hope so!

Ummmm, "Hello world", I am not spam!
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

PatLocked wrote: The Cuffs are called Irish 8 made by KUB, they are beuatifull and so smooth. Check out Cuffstore on Ebay USA.
Thanks, I checked them out, very nice. I can see a set of these in my future.
0 x
PatLocked

Post by PatLocked »

Hi all, I think my introduction post got deleted so I'll say hello again.

Been intrested in the life under lock and key since about 2008 and after buying various cheap ebay CB devices I decided to contact Ms Lori. Sent her dimensions and pictures and have decided on a 18C in newest devices range. Going to try the oval ring as the 2nd largest CB6000 base ring seems to fit the best but it bites the sack base and leaves a red mark.

Going to get a PA piercing done while the fabrication is in progress. As for seeking a keyholder, well I'm about to go abroad (Switzerland) again for work so I'll see what I find.

Ahh yes the leather clad Dominatrix, well sure nothing wrong with being a bit kinky after all!
0 x