"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Atone
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Atone »

gvb12345 wrote:kinda gay (not very happy about it) and I'm into chastity.[/size]
I'm old enough to remember when gay actually meant happy (in regular usage). Sorry you aren't happy and not sure what "kinda" gay even means. Welcome to the forum, I hope we can be helpful.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Atone wrote:
gvb12345 wrote:kinda gay (not very happy about it) and I'm into chastity.[/size]
I'm old enough to remember when gay actually meant happy (in regular usage). Sorry you aren't happy and not sure what "kinda" gay even means. Welcome to the forum, I hope we can be helpful.
Ditto.

I'm really quite curious, both as to how one can be "kinda gay", and in which direction the unhappiness goes.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
gvb12345

Post by gvb12345 »

OK... Since you're curious I'll clarify. I have a boyfriend (for 3 years now), closed relationship. I love him, but I've encountered so much hostility from friends, family, coworkers that I'd be better off without "being gay". Before that I considered my self asexual - it was a dull existence, but at least peaceful.

I don't want to discuss this in this thread. If someone really wants to know more, you can pm me.
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

I don't want to discuss this in this thread.
OK. 'Nuff said then.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
slaveb0y

Post by slaveb0y »

Hey everybody!

My name is E (let's keep it at that for the moment!). Recently relocated to London with my BF of almost 3 years from Switzerland.

Before we met, I had some great experiences with chastity (had a master there) and I'd like to get started again! Hopefully the BF will be open about it as he knows some of my other kinks and seems fine with it, so touch wood (do you see what I did here? ;) )

Cheers,
0 x
JJsissy

Post by JJsissy »

Hey guys, new cb wearer here. My gf and I recently acquired e cb6000 and it's been 3 days since wearing it. We're from India and don't honestly know how many other Indians are into chastity and femdom, :P but my gf and I have adopted the dominant/submissive kind of role with me being the sub :oops:

I have a few queries which I would like to bring up,il do so in the general chat I guess :D

Ps: relieved to find a place where we can share our experiences and problems :D
0 x
BptJay

Post by BptJay »

Hello All;

I'm new to this forum and to voluntary chastity in general.
The are basically two major areas in my life where I'm hopeful that involvement in this community can help me.

First is the with my S.O. (we're both 60yrs old)-the relationship is in serious jeopardy for two main reasons; my lack of proper sexual attention to her, and my inability to express my feelings for her in the open and frequent way she needs to hear.

Second is the need I have to break the Slow-Death-By-Procrastination Syndrome I have long suffered from. There's a lot I need to get done and even more I want to get done. Redirection of my time and energy might be a major improvement.

For now I have begun what I've seen referred to here as the "Honor System" of self-restraint Although it's only been three days or so I have to say that I've been more focused.

Jay
0 x
bpmcgowan

Post by bpmcgowan »

Hello all.. my name is Mark

I am a first timer on one of these forums, but have been into chastity for a few years now. Have had various keyholder's but am now happily in a relationship with my keyholder, who keeps me locked up 24/7 in a lori tube.

looking forward to discussing various ideas and experiences with you all :P
0 x
claimingwhatsmine

Post by claimingwhatsmine »

Hi,
I feel kind of weird here. Most have the husband ask to do chastity and the wife thinks it over. In our case, I was the one to broach the subject. My husband took a couple of days to think about it. I did not think he would go for it. But he has greed to wear a cd. I am very excited.
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

claimingwhatsmine wrote:Hi,
I feel kind of weird here. Most have the husband ask to do chastity and the wife thinks it over. In our case, I was the one to broach the subject. My husband took a couple of days to think about it. I did not think he would go for it. But he has greed to wear a cd. I am very excited.
Welcome, and congratulations. It would seem that you are the rarely seen unicorn that many fantasize of finding. You should not feel 'weird', rather, you should consider yourself to be very special and unique, literally one in a million and therefore highly desirable.

Is he excited too?

I would be interested in hearing more of how this came about.
0 x