"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
NewToCB6K

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by NewToCB6K »

Hello world,

Just joined up today in hopes of learning a little more before I start my journey in this world. I hope everyone is well and I look forward to learning and growing from this site.

-NewToCB6K
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Welcome, Mark -

You can begin posting any time. We hand moderate your first few posts to make sure you're not a spammer, but after that anything you post should go through immediately.

Most of the members here are experienced, so feel free to ask away.

Welcome and good luck.
0 x
LovingThis

Post by LovingThis »

Hello,

I have been reading this forum for awhile and decided to sign up this past weekend. My wife/kh and I have been trying and learning chastity for the last 6 months off and on with the longest period of 2 weeks. On August 24 we decided to try long term and the earliest date I will be allowed an O will be December 18 which would be almost 4 months, but could be postened on that date and reevaluated after the first of the year. I am very excited to try long term and we are both enjoying our new journey.

Thank you,
J
0 x
Wearing CB-6000

Locked since 10/2012 and I will be waiting till sometime in 2013.
Catvab

Post by Catvab »

Hi all

Been considering MC for a while and finally bit the bullet the other day. My cb6000 arrived today and I am now locked up! I am already feeling good about this and after an hour or so found a good fit with the spacers I am currently working away from my partner of 3 years and she has no inkling that I have done all this! I have alot of explaining to do on Monday I think! Hopefully she will be okay with it but initially I can see a major freak out. Any ideas on how to break the news gently?
It's been fascinating reading learning about all this which I initially came across months ago, whilst reading about dopamine levels in the human brain. And now here I am, through my first day at work locked up and soon ready to go to bed!
I am not looking forward to the bad sleep I am meant to get tonight but today has been a breeze so I will see how I go!
I'll let you know how I get on in the next couple of days. Currently using the medium spacer with medium ring but would like to get down to the lower ones. My balls went blue when I tried though! With a bit of time will I be able to?
0 x
I asked once, " you're a smart man. Why aren't you rich?"
I replied "you're a rich man. Why are you not smart?"

Jacques Fresco
keynovamc

Post by keynovamc »

Hi,
I just registered today. My husband "novamc" registered a month or two ago. Our male chastity was "honor system" for almost a year, but his Queen's Keep came two weeks ago today. He says it fits and is pretty comfortable. I had him take it off this morning for a shower after 5 days locked. My husband has thought I might find helpful information here...I had misgivings, but he had me read the "Keyholder's Thread". I found it to be helpful and not too icky, so how do I join the Keyholder's forum?

Sincerely,
keynovamc
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Oh look - you're a member!

Welcome, and feel free to ask questions in all of the forums.
0 x
dirtylqqks

Post by dirtylqqks »

Hello world,

new to the scene had a chastity device for a while cb3000 but still havent found that someone to hold the key . Did have a girl that did for a few weeks and she loved it but had to move away. Still working on getting it all adjusted and comfy so someday i can go marathon distance in it. Love what it does to me really makes me focused on tasks at hand.

Well hope to learn plenty from this forum.
0 x
Sir Chaste

Post by Sir Chaste »

Markbentorah: Yes, you have to be a KH to access that Forum. And Mark, Happy New Year. Shanah Tovah!
0 x
Previously wore CB6000s, Jail House, and MM Jail Bird. Currently wearing My-Steel Total System hip belt.
knight4princess

Post by knight4princess »

Hello! It's nice to register and read into the forum.

My story is that I'm in a FLR, and we both love it. My lovely wife of 28 years is now a cock owner -- and has had her name tattoed over it, though the tattoo is currently in the process of being redone. Anyway, I am on the honor system and have never been locked up. But it sounds interesting and something we might try in the future. So that's the reason I'm here -- to learn more.
0 x
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

I hope that 'over' means 'above' as opposed to 'covering'
0 x