"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Mrs.G_H

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Mrs.G_H »

Hello, everyone :) G_H told me about the forum, so I thought I'd check in and see what it was like. I haven't had much time to look around, but am looking forward reading more (and maybe posting :) ) soon!
0 x
CB-6000

Post by CB-6000 »

Hello Chastity Forums community,

Admins and mods you should be really proud of your efforts in creating what must be one of the best chastity forum.

Whilst I am an independent retailer of chastity devices mainly (CB-X brand) I am not here to blatantly spam our products, simply thought it was time to register and hopefully contribute a little where possible.

Anyway thank you in advance for having me.

:D
0 x
Buy your Chastity Devices...
CB-6000 - CB-6000s - CB-3000 - The Curve - PA-5000
[UK & Worldwide]
timawa

Post by timawa »

Greetings,
This is my initial "no spammer here" post. Just stumbled onto the forum today.

I have been exploring chastity for 3 decades now. Some Great times, some not so... But generally it has mostly been fun, though frustrating. Have had some wonderful experiences and Key Holders. My work had me moving every few years so I would have to find a new significant other that enjoyed my kink each time.

Current situation: Moved to the Gulf Coast a few years ago and have found it harder to find a kinky Lady here; at least when it comes to chastity lifestyle. But I won't change, just more determined. This might be do to me being in my 50s now or just have not wondered into the right group. This discussion came up recently with some old friends... One suggested that there was a large group of kinky people on Twitter. I tried to laugh it off, then was reminded by one lady-friend (previous keyholder) that she had met me on ICQ. As the conversation continued I was finally challenged to try twitter. As you might guess the conversation turned to goals:
This went on for a few days. One Lady in Michigan brought up an idea (soon backed by others) that if i can't find a key holder after a month, I should change to goal to "encouraging Ladies on Twitter to explore wearing a Key publicly, finding out what fun they can have, plus sharing with their girlfriends". Then the Kicker was added.
I was to be locked up till I found a Key Holder or got 10 Ladies to start exploring at least in conversation. Another suggested that might be to hard, so add that 5 TS Ladies would gain me release. Then came the penalty; if it is only 5 for the second group of Ladies and I find a GG Lady to own the Keys, I have to tell her that I should stay locked up for up to an additional month after she excepts the key and we work out an agreement. Then the biggest kicker came up... If a TS Lady wants the keys, I get out for relief (if she agrees), but have to got straight back into the cage.

We took a vote on this... I was not sure what I was getting into. But I am open-minded, enjoy seeing Ladies amused and SMILING. A few conditions (not mentioned here) were thrown out, but it was finally agreed that I would do the above. That was July 10th, 2012.

Well it took 20 days to have a Lady wanting to talk about the subject. She decided to give it a try, but not with me. She had a guy in mind... I have chatted with a few others, but they were already into the lifestyle, so they didn't count towards the 5 or 10. So here I sit; getting hornier by the day (Aug 28) and wondering how long it would be. My group of friends know that I am a man of my word and will see this through... But I am starting to wonder; "What have I gotten myself into, this time!"

Love to chat with anyone or share stories... Remember my "Goal is to Encourage All Ladies to Give the Idea a Chance". They just might find it not only fun, but find a guy that is so Romantic and Focus on them that they won't ever want any other kind of relationship. And if they tell their girlfriends, we might see many Ladies wear a Key on their necklace out in public one day.

Good Luck to all; have fun, but keep it safe (SSC). Me... heading back to twitter and getting ready for Hurricane Party Issac.

PS. If anyone wants to hear an update of my progress from time to time, just drop me a note.
0 x
Jeffnicely

Post by Jeffnicely »

A quick hello so as to not have the spam taint on me. My name is Jeff and my Wife and I are new to this very different world. I will maybe tell my horrendous story sometime in the future, but suffice to say I love my wife very much, and hopefully this will strengthen our marriage. I am wearing the Black Mamba from Koalaswimwear. so far so good
0 x
Finn

Post by Finn »

Helloo there. I'd never heard of Koalaswimwear before. Their prices seem oddly cheap.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
Jeffnicely

Post by Jeffnicely »

Yes, they are very low priced. This was a good jumping off point for both of us to get started. It seems to work really well so far. My problem is a small cock. If I tried I could most likley pull out. but the balls, no way. If we really stick with it, I would like suggestions as to something metal for a small cock. I would gladly get a Prince Albert, which I think is the ultimate in retention with a cage system, but I'm sure the Mrs would give that a thumbs down.
0 x
LOCKEDnLOADED

Post by LOCKEDnLOADED »

My wife of 19 years and I are beginning our (my) Chastity Journey this week. it really kind of popped up unexpectedly after seeing it discussed on a TV show. I looked into it online and found it very exciting. after doing some research, i offered my orgasms to her. I never saw someone say YES as quickly as she did. Im not going to lie and tell you a wasnt sacred because i am. The CB6000 gets here this week and we will see how it goes.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

LOCKEDnLOADED wrote:it really kind of popped up unexpectedly
The CB6000 should help with that.

What TV show was it on?

welcome to the forum.
0 x
allanelmo

Post by allanelmo »

Hi all. I have just join im Allan, 31 and gay from southport in the uk
0 x
kajowwojak

Post by kajowwojak »

Hello. Not really good about talking about myself...

I am gay, and I live with my boyfriend, I've seen that most of the people on this site are wear chastity for their Girlfriends (I.E. Straight relationships), so I hope that won't be an issue. I'll try to keep anything I post 'professional', in case there are people that have issues with such things...

lets see... Not much else to say. I like talking with people, I find that I ask too many questions, and I like meeting new people.

Hi everyone!
0 x