Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Tom Allen »

Snot wrote:Evening,

I think I needed to post here to prove I'm not an auto spammer.
So, how do we know that you're not bicycle spammer?
0 x
Snot

Post by Snot »

Lol, umm... You can check me for a bicycle :P
0 x
Snot

Post by Snot »

So am I good now?
0 x
afraid_to_ask

Post by afraid_to_ask »

Hi,

I am a real person who is very intrigued with male chastity. As my handle hints at, I am a bit intimidated at the thought of asking my lovely wife to lock me up. However, I have already introduced her to male orgasm denial and she is quite receptive. We've agreed that I am not to cum unless she allows me. She has noticed the positive changes in my behavior around the house and seems to be enjoying it. Hopefully I will work up the courage to present her with my wish to be locked up a chastity device with only her having the power to release me.

A couple of questions maybe if anyone more experienced cares to respond.

1. What happens when you are wearing one of the "ball trap" devices like the CB6000 or the bird lock and you go swimming in colder water? The testicles naturally try to withdraw into the body to regulate the temperature of the sperm . If the ring prevents this, do they still try to squeeze through? And if not does that kill the sperm and lead to infertility?

2. I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has embraced male chastity while still maintaining a "male led" relationship. By male led I don't mean that the man controls things inside the bedroom. More so on the outside. My intentions with this are not to judge anybody here. Whatever works for you is what is important. But I know my wife well and she doesn't want me to turn into a "sissy". Do male chastity and femdom go hand in hand? Believe me there are elements of that I find a turn on, but there are limits I don't want to go past.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Hello afraid_to_ask and Welcome to the CF.

I've worn a CB6000s and a MM Jailbird for almost 2 1/2 years now and haven't had any problems with regards to the cold (and it get's pretty cold in N.E.) and I swim in a pool in the summertime. As far as sperm killing is concerned, I wouldn't know and will defer to others that might. I got "snipped" quite awhile ago so it's not an issue.

With regards to FLR vs MLR and having this lifestyle turn you into a "sissy". I wouldn't worry unless you and your wife want that. My wife and I lead what we believe to be a very normal MLR for the most part. I still do open doors for her and treat her like a woman ie: sending flowers on special occasions. I absolutely contribute with helping around the house like wash dishes and vac the floors but I'm not told to do these things. I also have no desire to wear her clothing. When it comes to my orgasms though she calls the shots and this has lead us to a deeper love for each other with greater sexual experiences. I like to believe that the majority of men on this Forum feel the same way about their relationships.

So, I would have to say that the water is fine, jump on in.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
afraid_to_ask

Post by afraid_to_ask »

Thanks for the reply!

I know that with men shrinkage just happens in the water. Having the device slip off and fall to the bottom of the pool would be another disaster ... all the more reason to choose your device carefully and make sure that the fit is right I suppose.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

afraid_to_ask wrote:Thanks for the reply!

I know that with men shrinkage just happens in the water. Having the device slip off and fall to the bottom of the pool would be another disaster ... all the more reason to choose your device carefully and make sure that the fit is right I suppose.
Yes, a proper fit is very important. You can view many threads on this and other forums where there is much discussion about "the proper fit". It may take time but your body will adjust and you will find that you might very well move down in both base ring size and gap size. Many of us, once properly acclimated have chosen to invest in a custom metal CD. If your CD slips off, even in a cold pool, most likely it's too big and should be adjusted down in size. Bottom line though is if you are in pain then take it off. Good luck.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Anymouse

Post by Anymouse »

Cherry wrote:Hi there,

Yep, it is an interesting dynamic for sure. We don't really fit into labels. We sort of just do our own thing and have lots of fun doing it!

We're as poly as you can get without actually being poly. He owns me and I'm his girl but we do many things that people would consider switchy. He is always the "top" but I get to unlock him and edge him.

I guess while there is always the understanding that he's the boss of me, we also don't get so caught up in roles that we can explore and enjoy all sorts of experiences together.
Hello, Miss Cherry. That "without actually being poly" thing was applied to me once. When I was stationed in Spain, my ex-wife (we were still married), my female Navy neighbour "T" (after her husband threw her out - long sad story), her best friend "B," another fellow "J," and myself became sort of a non-poly in my own home for a long time.

Now it is just my current wife Miss BethK and me. She has visited "T" more than once, knows the other woman "B", the other fellow has dropped out of sight, and no one should know my ex-wife if they know what is good for them. Miss BethK had that misfortune.

My command in Spain was aware of our unusual relationship, but as long as it didn't affect my own or "T"'s work, and we didn't bring "discredit" to the command they didn't care.

As a friend in England who is a prostitute wrote me, Sex between two people is wonderful. Between five it's fantastic.

So welcome to our happy-go-lucky crew of the chaste and those who love them . . . and what's a label between, well, whoever?

James, wholesomely vanilla. (Right.)
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.
Cherry

Post by Cherry »

Thanks for the welcome James! :-)

It certainly is a bit unusual at times here but it is fun.
0 x
Finn's girl.
mrfelix

Post by mrfelix »

I am in a MLR except for the bed room and any outside sexual situations. The one rule for the bed room, Ms B decides. Out side of the bedroom I will occasionally be asked to bend over and drop my pants so my KH can fondle my sack from behind or have a bit of a suck of Her cock, but as far as all the every day decision making and Bill paying, where to eat dinner etc. it is usually a mutual decision with my wife mostly deferring to me.
0 x
Mrfelix
Devices worn: Dickcage, CB6000s, Lori's 2A
Now wearing: MM Jail Bird