"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
MsBehavin

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by MsBehavin »

Hi folks,
All my life I've always been into seeing men bound and helpless... then about 6 years ago I stumbled on the yahoo chastity groups and quickly went from "HuH?" to intrigued to "Wow, now THAT has potential for a LOT of fun!".

The yahoo groups went by the wayside when they 'improved' my Yahoo email account and my elderly laptop froze in fear at all the 'super-add-ons-to-enhance-my-user-experience' so I moved on... but the Yahoo groups had served me well... the sense shown in Tom's posts led me to follow his 'Edge of Vanilla' blog and even pass on its url to budding chastity chaps (I mod on a BDSM forum) who knew no better than to think chastity has to = sissy.

I guess you could loosely call me a keyholder... but the keys I hold are virtual... I think of it as chastity monitoring.

Do I do it to make the world a better place?
Nah... I do it because its bloody good FUN!

I don't do, shall we say 'sordidness' but I do enjoy the aspect of a special kind of control where someone is denied at my whim and because they want to please ME...

I'm VERY picky. I do this for nothing but pleasure and something about the individual has to interest me in them as a person AND as a potential friend... and between us we get what singly would be impossible... a little D/s chastity fun.

I'm here not to look for 'fresh meat' (sorry I love puns - you'll get that a lot from me) but because after a couple of weeks quietly wandering about I've decided I like the tone of this place and would like to contribute a few words from time to time.

So that's moi.
Trish - MsBehavin
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Welcome and happy reading
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I'll second the 'welcome'...like the nick- I used to have a cat that I named MissBehavin...she always had her claws into something...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
MsBehavin

Post by MsBehavin »

TwistedMister wrote:I'll second the 'welcome'...like the nick- I used to have a cat that I named MissBehavin...she always had her claws into something...
Yep, that describes me pretty *purrrrr*fectly ;)
0 x
Anymouse

Post by Anymouse »

RubySue wrote:Hello world
I am a real person :D . I am a new key holder and am nervous about being in total control of his orgasms. I worry that I may use it as a weapon when we have disagreements in other parts of our relationship. I am looking forward to learning more about chasity and becoming the best key holder I can be.
Thank you
Ruby
Welcome aboard, Miss RubySue.

If as I suspect he has asked you to be in control, then there is little to fear.

First, if you are in total control, you're not using that control as a weapon. You are using it all the time.
Second, sex used as a weapon is called "sexless relationship," not "chastity," and a sexless relationship uses intimacy as a weapon. Just because you hold your man chaste does not imply you would withhold intimacy; the likely result of chastity is intimacy, both physical and mental, will increase.

And if chastity does not work out for either of you, you can abandon it (much like many of his future orgasms you will abandon as a keyholder). The whole point is it is supposed to be fun for you both. If it is not, there are plenty of much kinkier things to do.

James, O-less since June 18. BethK on the other hand is certainly not O-less.
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.
BethK

Post by BethK »

RubySue wrote:Hello world
I am a real person :D . I am a new key holder and am nervous about being in total control of his orgasms. I worry that I may use it as a weapon when we have disagreements in other parts of our relationship. I am looking forward to learning more about chasity and becoming the best key holder I can be.
Thank you
Ruby
Hi RubySue.

I'm a fairly-new keyholder myself - I've kept Anymouse orgasm-free since June 18th (he's promised one on September 7th).

As Anymouse said, a relationship that includes male chastity is not at all the same thing as where one partner withholds sex from the other as a punishment, or as a weapon, or reserves it for a reward (and keeps moving the goalposts). That sort of thing is nothing short of emotional abuse. Anymouse and I have each been in marriages with spouses who did that, and neither of us wants such a thing in our marriage! Misusing sexuality in that way makes a dysfunctional marriage unbearable. Someone may stay in such a thing, which I've compared to having your heart cut out by thousands of papercuts.

Including male chastity into an already-good relationship keeps the guy interested in the woman, and her sexuality. He'll always want to touch, and be attentive. He'll also try to do things that please you in other ways - everything from making you coffee the way you like it to coming home with your favorite flowers. Yeah, like he's trying to "butter you up". Like when you were dating. Like when he "wanted something". :) He does now too, but more than he wants it, he wants it refused and denied.

That doesn't mean that sexuality will go away! Not by any means! He'll go out of his way to please you. Part of his fun is to watch what he's doing to you. Part of it should be you doing some sexual play with him - which can be intense, but it does not result in a "big O" for him. It can be edging, it can be some sort of generic tease-and-denial, it can be ruined orgasms (something which I learned of in the middle of June, now cause them regularly).

Male chastity has given us much more sexual intimacy than before. It's not always orgsamic, especially for him, but it is very satisfying for both - in a unsatisfying, "blue-balls" sort of way for him.

And.... if you do it for awhile and it's not working out for either of you, you can stop doing male chastity and do something else if you like.
0 x
Anymouse's keyholder (loosely defined)
blacknight

Post by blacknight »

Happy that this community exists.
My beautiful wife and I have been married for 24 years. We are new to our D/s relationship. So far it has been wonderful for both of us.

Today I started talking about chastity. It is a subject that is very foreign to us. She is a bit puzzled by the idea. It kinda scares her. I am completely turned on by the idea. My hope is that I will one day she will be my KH.

Any advise would be appreciated.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Welcome, lots of stuff here. Don't be scared of the search button! Loads of topics and advice to be found
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

blacknight wrote:Happy that this community exists.
My beautiful wife and I have been married for 24 years. We are new to our D/s relationship. So far it has been wonderful for both of us.

Today I started talking about chastity. It is a subject that is very foreign to us. She is a bit puzzled by the idea. It kinda scares her. I am completely turned on by the idea. My hope is that I will one day she will be my KH.

Any advise would be appreciated.
Lol. When I first brought it up to my gf, I have to actually convince her that there such a device. She simply could not get her head around it.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

likekisses wrote:Hello :)
We are a young couple from Mid- Michigan.
She is the dominant, and enjoys having her submissive bf locked up in chastity.
We are both pretty new at things, but she knows she wants her boy to be in chastity for months without orgasms.
Happy to learn and make friends :)
I'm not clear on if you are the keyholder or the keyheld in the relationship, or if the both of you are using the same account. Could you clarify that for us?
0 x