"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Jaapie

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Jaapie »

Hi Mike,
Thank you for the suggestion. I have just mentioned it to my KH and she was exited about the idea.
So, hopefully she will register tonight :)
0 x
Jaapie's KeyHolder

Post by Jaapie's KeyHolder »

Hi everyone,
my husband made a account for me so i can read some more about being a keyholder.

he is Jaapie and i'm jaapie's keyholder, i've locked him up now and are wearing the key proudly.
it is still verry new to me to be 'in control'... :lol:

hope to learn a lot from reading everyone's experience.

Grtz, Jaapie's keyholder
0 x
Sir Chaste

Post by Sir Chaste »

Hello notcb3000, and welcome to the Forums. We also encourage every woman who "seems to love having" her husband's "dick under lock and key" to join us as a KH. You mentioned that you "used to sell Chinese made metal CB's on ebay," and you "have a bunch of them left." One of our Forums, the "CF Marketplace," is available to you as a place to show us the "Spiderwire" CB and it's features, and possibly receive some orders from our members. We all look forward to reading your contributions, and I suggest that you read the previous posts and threads, "to explore the whole sub/domme thing" as it applies to MC. Good luck!
0 x
Previously wore CB6000s, Jail House, and MM Jail Bird. Currently wearing My-Steel Total System hip belt.
mistressjill

Post by mistressjill »

Hello World!

I am a new keyholder with my bf of the last 8 months. We are trying it out and have only gone as long as 8 days so far. We are starting again soon and I plan to have control indefinitely. It has certainly added a spice to our bedroom and I look forward to any advice and ideas I can get from this forum.

~j
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

There are *plenty* of ideas here, that's for sure...and advice too.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Sir Chaste

Post by Sir Chaste »

Hello Jaapie's KeyHolder and mistressjill, and welcome to you both. Wow, two new KH's! You have "locked him up now and are wearing the key proudly," so you will both "learn a lot from reading everyone's experience" about how "to be in control." You will find that chastity play "has certainly added a spice" to your relationships, and you should "plan to have control indefinitely." Begin to gather "any advice and ideas"that you "can get from this forum." Please feel free to ask questions, and keep us all informed of your progress as you assume your new roles as KH's.
0 x
Previously wore CB6000s, Jail House, and MM Jail Bird. Currently wearing My-Steel Total System hip belt.
Belle

Post by Belle »

Welcome! To our new Keyholders, we do have a separate section just for us, not visible to those who are locked. This is gives us a chance to ask questions of each other and not have prying eyes.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
johngerard

Post by johngerard »

I am 48, mwm, central Wisconsin, USA. Been married 6 years, love the wife and looking for ways to make things for interesting... saw male chastity devices on line and talked to the wife about them... and am looking to have her lock me in my first chastity device...

No, I am not a spammer -- i have never been to Guyana, but I do work in insurance...

John
0 x
Sir Chaste

Post by Sir Chaste »

Hello Dsrv and johngerard, and welcome to the Forums. To Dsrv, my own beautiful and loving KH, thank you so much for deciding to join us, and learn "more about the MC dynamic." I am under your complete control! Belle, please give her Special Treatment! To johngerard, as soon as your wife locks you into your "first chastity device," you will soon discover that it will definitely "make things more interesting." Both of you have now begun a new journey, and everyone here will give you all of their advice and support.
0 x
slavetojill

Post by slavetojill »

Hello everyone.

I'm Mistress Jill's slave. Like she said, we're quite new to this and are really enjoying it so far. We're here looking for advice and ideas to help make this as fun as possible for both of us.

Last night she locked me up for what will be my longest duration yet, 12 days. I spent the evening pleasruing her while she teased me relentlessly. Needless to say I'n quite worked up and it's only going to get worse. ;)

Any recommendations for a couple that's just learning the ropes so to speak?
0 x