"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
michael

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by michael »

I am 32 years old. My wife is 12 years older than me. We've been married for two years. My wedding gift was a CB 3000. Six months ago my wife asked me to leave my job and doing housework. I agreed to have more time for us. My denial cycle is three weeks. After it follows the ruined orgasm. My wife teasing me every day. To love both.
Teasing takes about half an hour. Usually in the morning after shaving my pubic hair. After that following a cold shower and a chastity belt. On the weekend teasing takes one hour. I enjoy to satisfy my wife sexually and otherwise.
Yesterday we decided that my Denial cycle is 6 weeks. The current cycle will be extended to four weeks. The following will be 5 weeks. After that my cycle of denial will be 6 weeks.
0 x
belted since 5/2010
My wife is a goddess
[email protected]
Sissyslaveinnj

Post by Sissyslaveinnj »

Hello World. I am a 46 year old bisexual submissive male. I am from NJ. I have a Mistress C and a Master R that controls me. They make me wear panties and want to keep me chastised as well.
0 x
aphrael

Post by aphrael »

Hi guys. 38 year old gay submissive male, married to a not-really-dominant man, living in NY. I'm locked up intermittently - not as much as I would prefer - and i'm generally not allowed to cum unless my husband says so, even when i'm not locked up. :)
0 x
lttribal68

Post by lttribal68 »

Hello Gang.

I am a real person. I have followed a lot of Tom Allen's blogs and stories etc. Very well written.
I am interested in this subject and here to learn more and just check it out.

I appreciate how much spam you probably get as I have a couple blogs out there just testing the waters, too little and off subject to even mention here.

I probably won't be on here much and so shouldn't be a bother to you. but one never knows when that may change and I begin posting all the time? LOl Just kidding.

Anyway, thanks for the forum and all the stories I have seen previously.
Pierre AKA lttribal68
0 x
keeperof55

Post by keeperof55 »

Hello All,

New to this Forum but not to being a KH. My husband (locked4her55) and I began this journey in April 2010. It started a new chapter in our 21 years of marriage.

Looking forward to the KH's Forum to read and share experiences with others like me.
0 x
Huntress

Post by Huntress »

Hello out there world!..yes..yes..I am real...and a female keyholder,long distance,thank goodness for webcams....now I shall go lurking around,thanks for letting Me in.
0 x
Sir Chaste

Hello

Post by Sir Chaste »

Hi everyone! My name is Mike, I am 60 years old, have been married and divorced twice before, and I am interested in leading a Male Chastity lifestyle, I had previously played with a CB6000s, and just recently I purchased a Jail House from Extreme Restraints.
Last edited by Sir Chaste on Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
0 x
Previously wore CB6000s, Jail House, and MM Jail Bird. Currently wearing My-Steel Total System hip belt.
J&M

Post by J&M »

"M" here:

J and I are currently sharing a login and I've thought about us having unique logins. We weren't sure of this at first, didn't know what the forum would offer. Love the "keeperof.." <3
0 x
Currently wearing a cb6000s
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

J&M wrote:"M" here:

J and I are currently sharing a login and I've thought about us having unique logins. We weren't sure of this at first, didn't know what the forum would offer. Love the "keeperof.." <3
I would suggest separate login names if you want to make a point of accessing the Keyholder forum, if only so you can discuss things that you want to keep as a surprise from him.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Re: Hello

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Mike Bekoff wrote:Hi everyone! My name is Mike, I am 60 years old, have been married and divorced twice before, and am currently in a relationship which I hope will lead to my third marriage. My prospective keyholder is not yet aware of my interest in a Male Chastity lifestyle, and I would welcome suggestions as to the best way to bring up the subject with her. I had previously played with a CB-6000S, as a single person, and just recently purchased a Jail House from Extreme Restraints.
Welcome to the forums Mike
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice