"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
cb6000s

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by cb6000s »

Not clear from your post. Have you just started your 51 days? What is the significance of the dates? Feel free to start a new thread about this,
0 x
slaveg2000

Post by slaveg2000 »

Release date in now 50 days to coincide with a vacation we are taking. So far in for 10 days now, so total will be 60.
0 x
mrtiny

Post by mrtiny »

Morning. I've been into chastity for a long time, and my bf locks me up from time to time. I'm locked as I type.

I'm glad to have found this forum, first because of the sheer number of guys out there who get their dicks locked, but also because poking around a bit has already answered some questions.

My biggest dilemma is finding a non-custom, comfortable device that I can't slip my shaft out of pretty easily. My dick is pretty small and thin, so getting it out the back of a cb series isn't very hard. I tried the ksd attachment for a while, but it was pretty uncomfortable, albeit pretty effective.

I'm not wearing a birdlocked, which is by far the best for me for comfort so far, because the material is flexible. I'm wondering if anyone has a suggestion for making this a little more secure. I've read on here a number of times that none of these ball trap devices is 100% secure, and I'm cool with that, but I'm trying to find that sweet spot where the challenge of pulling the shaft out is so hard that it's not worth the effort - and that getting it back in would be almost impossible, and therefore a big deterrent.
0 x
released for now
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

mrtiny wrote:I tried the ksd attachment for a while, but it was pretty uncomfortable, albeit pretty effective.
I've often said that chastity devices are a combination of Comfort, Convenience, and Security. You can pick any two.
0 x
Preciado

Post by Preciado »

So, Hi everyone. Here's our scoop: My wife/KH and I are in our early 40s, been happily married for 12 years with two pre-teen kids. We began dabbling in chastity about 6 months ago. First on the honor system, now with a Jailhouse device (I haven't seen too many mentions of it on this site, but it's a good product). Although we're pretty vanilla, our sex life has always been great and it's become even better since we began our little game. I initiated the idea, and fortunately my wife/KH has embraced it too, although she's definitely finding her way as we go. We've managed to achieve what works for us so far, so we're in a good place. My main interest is helping her enjoy the experience while feeling comfortable and eager to experiment with her newfound control.

It's ironic that I'm posting for the first time now (after lurking for several months) because we're on a (hopefully) short break---life and work got too crazy for both of us and the game became a low priority.

Anyway, I was compelled to register because of the Keyholder area that Belle created (thanks!). I hope it's a place where my wife/KH can learn, share, get new ideas and generally continue to enjoy the journey.

Thanks to all for the guidance thus far.
0 x
Belle

Post by Belle »

Preciado wrote:
Anyway, I was compelled to register because of the Keyholder area that Belle created (thanks!). I hope it's a place where my wife/KH can learn, share, get new ideas and generally continue to enjoy the journey.

Thanks to all for the guidance thus far.

You are welcome! Welcome to the forums!
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
chastity.xxx

Post by chastity.xxx »

Hello World!
Hello Thumper!

I've been watching the community for a while. I'm getting into it now because I just started a brand new website, http://chastity.xxx

It's a tube site dedicated exclusivly to chastity clips. No copywrite infringement. All approved trailer clips. I'm not ripping off any of the mistresses.

I'm not just here to plug my site, I have every intention of being an active and involved member. It just seems like an opportunistic time to start.
Last edited by chastity.xxx on Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

If pregnancy is the goal then maybe you should get locked up 24 x 7. There is only a fairly small window during the month that she has an egg ready for conception so maybe you should save the boys for that window.
0 x
MiFlyboy

Post by MiFlyboy »

Hello World;
FlyBoy here. We're an adventure seeking couple in Western Michigan. We've been into chastity for over 15 years. Believe it or not, Altairboy put his page up almost 20 years ago.

We have a collection of toys; A Goethals Belt, A CS-100, and A Jones Belt. We also have a ChastitySteel cock cage.

They all have their pluses and minuses.

Feel free to write.

Fly
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

MiFlyBoy wrote:We've been into chastity for over 15 years. Believe it or not, Altairboy put his page up almost 20 years ago.
Oh man, now I'm feeling pretty damn old. I remember it when it was new.
0 x