"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
danj
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by danj »

butlover3 wrote: I keep finding myself hoping she wont let me out but at the same time wanting to be let out. I love it.

Cheers

Butlover
Welcome Butlover! I think you'll find that is a common thought amongst the male members here. I fight that battle all the time!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
asw_35

Post by asw_35 »

Hello. My name is A. I live in Southern California. My Fiancee and I are lifestylers. She is new to chastity, I am not. Just wanted to shew we are not spammers and look forward to sharing with the group.

A.
0 x
Mark

Post by Mark »

Well, here I am. Locked since november 18th in my Jailbird and counting.
How I got into chastity?
Well, due to a medical problem with narrowing foreskin, my foreskin had to be removed. First weeks after the operation I went nuts cause of raging horniness. Much to the amusement of my wife. Medical check-up was 1 to 2 months after the operation, at our choice, and she convinced me to go the whole 2 months. It was hell and exciting at the same time.
Everything healed, we had sex, it was great. But I confessed to my wife that I missed the feeling of not being able to come and the feeling of being extremely horny. She found it also a thrill. And so I asked her to put me in chastity. She said ok, but not as a sort of foreplay, she wanted the real thing. No plastic, but steel. And she wanted the real longtime frustration. Lock up, 24/7, with release at her will only.
The measurement kit of MM was ordered and the jailbird arrived.
The first period of breaking me in the device was not easy. It had to come of several times. I was desperate. I thought it would never happen.
Her key was at her desk, my key in my wallet for emergency-release.
She said: When you're ready, let me know.
Friday november 18th, we had sex and I was locked up. My emergency key went in a little sealed and signed and taped enveloppe, it's in my wallet for release when medical problems occure (next release I have to show her, if there are signs of fraude, I lose the key and stay locked: first time 1 month, second time: 4 months,...). Her key disappeared. She said: this is the real thing. You wanted it, you will get it. And you will live to regret.
If I want out, ok, you'll be out, but then the game is over.

I will stay locked this first time for at least 14 days. December 2nd. I'm counting the days. After five days the horniness is kicking in. This morning, because I've been a good boy, she let me watch her taking a shower. Very nice and exciting, but to my surprise she gave herself an orgasm with the showerhead, must say that was very hard (in every way). She smiled and said: meet my new lover.

This is definitily going to be hard.
0 x
Locked4Xtine

Post by Locked4Xtine »

Hello all,

Me and my girlfriend of 2 years are from the UK, I discovered a kink for male chastity about 2 months ago while still wanking 1-3 times a day: got my CB6000 3 weeks ago but switched to the CB6000s a few days later...bet loads of people make that mistake! :roll:
been in it pretty much ever since with 2 orgasms during 1 session after a week of lock up and then 2 ruined orgasms the following weekend. Get plenty of T&D from my girlfriend at the moment tho so I'm a happy camper.

Dunno when my next will be, have now handed release times completely to my GF

She liked ruined orgasms a lot more than I thought she would, hopefully I can still get some proper ones!

She was a bit reluctant the first week or 2 but is growing into the keyholder role and loving the attention she gets, she even says she doesn't want to ever give up being my keyholder!
0 x
slavetoby

Post by slavetoby »

I am a 58 year old sissy slave. I have been maried to my wife Mistress L for 15 years. We live in a very strict femdom lifestyle and i have been in a chastity device for about ten years. I am currently in a CB-3000. I am generally only allowed out to play once a month and that is when L is having her period. We are very in love and happy together
0 x
trmoil

Hi there!

Post by trmoil »

I'm now to the forum, recently locked as a result of an indiscretion, and hoping to get some insight from more experienced people... Thanks!
0 x
stealth

Post by stealth »

Hi all!

I've been around some of the other BDSM and chastity sites and recognize quite a few names from them. It's amazing it took me this long to run across this site.

About us:

My wife are in our early forties and I have been practicing male chastity for about five years now, on and off. While I remember reading about it back in my twenties, it wasn't until about five years or so ago that I started doing some real research about the topic. I introduced it to my wife and while her initial reaction wasn't unbridled enthusiasm, she was reasonably receptive and even more so after doing some research of her own. After trying a number of devices (Exobelt X1, CB6000, original Birdlocked, Exobelt V1, Chastity Steel CS500, Locked in Steel, PA5000, Lori 18A), I have to stay the best one is the Lori 18A we received earlier this year. The CS500 would be the runner up if I added the security bow or could somehow make use of my PA, otherwise pullout is possible.

While we're no strangers to BDSM fun, it's limited to the bedroom and is mostly B/D with little to no D/S or S/M. MC for us runs much in the same vein - it's fairly straightforward bondage fun that's used to add extra spice to our relationship and bedroom. The extra attention my wife receives isn't exactly a drawback to her, either.

I'm glad to be here, and look forward to chatting with everyone.
0 x
Currently status: Free
Own: Lori 18A, CB5000 (split!), CB6000, Exobelt X1, LIS, Chastity Steel CS500
trmoil

Post by trmoil »

I think my posts in the other forum may not be showing up - could someone please check they are not in the spam filter? Thank you!
0 x
dolphinboy333

Post by dolphinboy333 »

Hmm ... not too sure what to say .... just joined, Male in Scotland, have loved the thought of chastity and cum control for a very long time. So far have not yet taken the lunge and bought a CD.

That's all at the moment
0 x
Mutt_VB

Post by Mutt_VB »

hello all. Just exploring the site.
0 x