"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Maoti

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Maoti »

Hi all, 

I'm new to the forum and i want to introduce myself. I've been lurking for six years in several forums and blogs and never became active until now. Im looking for a group that is into male chastity (duh) but isn't too heavy into the kinkier stuff surrounding it. I've played a bit with chastity in the past but i've got a hard time convincing the so. She does let me play by myself and she is willing to experiment but isn' too keen so we never really started. I've had a cb2000 and 6000 in the past but last year i bought a looker 02 from steelworx(which is great by the way, including the plug).  Longest i've been locked up is probably a week. 

Btw. English isn't my native language, please don't be too harsh. 
0 x
gungadn

Post by gungadn »

Welcome to the forums Slaveofmisty and Maoti.

Maoti, no worries. English IS my native language and I still can't write in it properly.
0 x
GungaDN

This is just my experience, yours can.... and probably will.... vary!

Currently Wearing:Steelheart.
Owns: CB3000, CB6000, Steelheart II, Steelheart, various home-built models.
gwalton

Post by gwalton »

I have been a long time submissive and I am currently in a relationship with a Domme who has controlled my sexuality for over two years now.

I love this forum! Thank you for allowing me to join.
0 x
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Hiya, been browsing these forums for a few weeks and decided to join. I'm new to this whole chastity thing and I just wanted to say hi. Been married to a sweet heart of a woman for 18 years and we 3 children (well teens now) and have a very strong and healthy relationship. I have been interested in chastity for some time but for some reason never had the nerve to let my wife know. Sometimes things have a funny way of working out...I had ordered a cb-6000 from ebay, well yesterday my wife logged in to our ebay account to look for a leather jacket and saw the purchase. She called me and asked me wth did you buy from ebay?!? She had no idea what it was. I explained it to her and she was totally ok with it all. I didn't tell her it was a way to make me do house work or some crap like that. I told her the absolute truth and said it was for me and how erotic I thought this would be. She said honey you didn't need to hide it, I am totally cool with this and it sounds like fun. Sighhhhhhhhhh. We have an awsome relationship anyways and I should have known better. Although she had a few concerens for me, well a particular part of me ;) I assured her we would take it slow and work the kinks out as we went along. Well thats about it. Thanks for this board it's great.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Ryan wrote: I didn't tell her it was a way to make me do house work or some crap like that. I told her the absolute truth and said it was for me and how erotic I thought this would be.
You're doing it right!
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Ryan,

You'll be happy that she found out. Hopefully, she'll be curious enough to ask you for some additional information and resources. Recommend you have them ready if/when she asks. Keyheld is a good place for her to start. When it comes to male chastity, wives seem to have a steeper learning curve than men do. I made the mistake of not including my spouse in from the beginning because I was afraid of her reaction. It all turned out okay in the end, but we could have been much farther down the road were it not for my blunder.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Thanks for the advice. She has already asked me so many questions already and is no doubt googling chastity as I write this. I am away again this week and really wanted to "let the cat out of the bag" in person...but hey, she knows now and that's what I was worried about. I told her I would FB her a few links as I am trying to be somewhat selective about what she reads. ( I know I know it sounds awful ) I'm not too worried about that so much, she is a very smart lady and will most likely see though most of the nonsence. I thought I'd start with Sarah J 's blogsite. She seems very genuine and it will probablly be accepted as truthful to her. I'd like her to read these forums....just not yet. lol. Thumper, no offence intended. There is a wide variety of tastes here and not wanting to scare my somewhat vanilla minded spouse away I'll wait a bit :). And please please ppl I mean no disrespect. What people do in their relationships is what makes the world a great place and if I've somehow offened you.....I'm truely sorry. So don't be flaming me too too much. lol. TC

R
0 x
in_chastity

Post by in_chastity »

Hi all. I'm one of the 'newbie's', having only had my device for three days now (a CB 6000). My wife and I live apart for work reasons and I only see her every few weeks, so I have locked myself up without her knowledge, posting the key to myself to avoid the temptation of unlocking!! So far I love it, a few nips here and there but I don't think I could be without the device for too long. My wife doesn't know about it and despite a few attempts to bring chastity into conversation, she hasn't given me the impression she would agree... I'm not back home for more than 5 months so I have time to try and get the idea over :)
0 x
DevotedHubby

Post by DevotedHubby »

Well, hello world. My wife and I just starting exploring playing at chastity games within the past five months or so. I am not sure where it will lead us, but I am rather enjoying the process so far. I first introduced the concept one Tuesday night after I had brought her to climax by going down on her (my very favorite activity) and she was playing with/stroking me on the edge. I broke my concentration on feeling what she was doing and despite eagerly wanting to cum, said "Do you want to play a game?" she said "What?" I said "You can't let me cum until Saturday, but I get to go down on you every night." Her reaction was so simple. She just kind of chuckled and said, "Sure." And that was that. I had never done anything like it before, at least with a partner. And we both really enjoyed it. After I gave her oral every night, she teased and edged me but told me I wasn't allowed to cum. The first time she said those words "you're not allowed," it sent me through the roof! I still dwell on them and love to hear her say it. I can't really explain what it is, but it's just so sexy and powerful coming from my wife, who is open minded and very very cool, but not ever seemingly prone to any kind of kink. We have played a few rounds of our game since then and she seems to really be enjoying it! I feel so lucky to have her. The longest we have gone in my denial has been 20 days, which I know is a pittance compared to what many of you do. But it's all been so good and fun.

The night before last I asked her if she wanted to play our game again. She responded with a simple but enthusiastic, "sure!" But yesterday I took the additional step of sending an email with contract-like verbiGe setting out the rules for this round. They are similar as before, but allow me to beg for additional time of denial and allow her to make me beg for additional time which will be treated as though I requested it all on my own initiative (thanks Sarah Jameson for that idea). It also requires that she have a minimum number of orgasms before I can even be eligible for release. Perhaps one of the more fiendish, scary, and exciting rules is that she may seek my agreement to any rule of her device for the next round of our game during this round and may use my condition/predicament as a tool of coercing said agreement, which shall nonetheless be binding on me. Like before, I am to provide foot massages and oral upon her demand, but we may not go more than 1 consecutive day without my performing oral on her. Upon release, she will demand and physically compel me to orally clean up my cum.

She agreed to the rules last night, after lightheartedly teasing me for being such a dork to have typed them up. After she read the rules and responded, I could tell she was particularly turned on, as she was so wet and pushing into my face after subtly directing me to start by kissing her ass, which I did for a nice long while, working my way down to her toes and back up along each leg. I dont usually approach oral from behind, but she really enjoyed grinding into my face planting my nose deep between her cheeks while my tongue penetrated her vagina. We eventually turned it around to a more familiar position, but it took things to yet another level. That may seem vanilla to many of you, but it was hot, hot, hot! It was the force she exerted in pushing into my face that was so arousing - she was really enjoying it and I love love love when she gets genuinely hot and so turned on. Yum!

Frankly, I'm not sure how I feel about a cage, but would certainly give it a go if she ever came around to introducing the idea - just not sure I'd introduce it myself, at least for now. I love how I get so hard and leaky through much of the day during the weeks of denial.

Anyway, that's probably more than sufficient to suggest that I am here out of genuine interest rather than as a spammer, so "hello world!"
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

DevotedHubby wrote:The longest we have gone in my denial has been 20 days, which I know is a pittance compared to what many of you do.
Don't get wrapped up in the time, that is only part of what it is about.
But it's all been so good and fun.
This is what it is about.

-A
0 x