"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
LockedDownHubby
Last orgasm: October 26th, 2022
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by LockedDownHubby »

Hi All!

I’m happy to be here! My chastity journey started earlier this year, and has become permanent since October 1.

I can honestly say that chastity has saved my marriage. The way I feel and act when I’m locked in has enabled me to rekindle my romance with my wife, and has allowed me to have a better relationship with my children, as well as being more present with all them.

I love being locked in, and am now looking for a permanent cage to replace my HTv5 Nub. I really like the Evotion cages - both the Orion and the Bijou. Any suggestions or personal experiences would definitely be welcome.

My Wife loves this because I can focus all of my attention on her, both in and out of the bedroom. Oh yeah - we have had a 24/7 full-time D/s relationship for a while now, and I’m totally her sub.
1 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

@LockedDownHubby welcome!

Sounds like you've got a good thing going. That's so great for you guys. It's so great that your mindset has changed and you're more present in your marriage and with your kids.

Again welcome to the forums!
0 x
Wife & KH to cagedmonkey 🐒
Girlfriend/KH/Owner of Atone ☘️
Boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
KoalaPerson

Post by KoalaPerson »

Hello world!
I'm mostly here looking for advice on daily problems I unfortunately must face using a chastity device.
I hope I can find a solution.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

KoalaPerson wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:00 pm Hello world!
I'm mostly here looking for advice on daily problems I unfortunately must face using a chastity device.
Nearly any problem you could have is probably covered somewhere here in the forums. Welcome, have a look around and use the search feature.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Atone

Post by Atone »

TwistedMister wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:26 am
KoalaPerson wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:00 pm Hello world!
Nearly any problem you could have is probably covered somewhere here in the forums. Welcome, have a look around and use the search feature.
And if you can't find it please ask. Sometimes you might not quite know what to search for. There is a lot of experience here and we want to help.

And, welcome to the forum
2 x
Belongs to Michele (Lady M)
Wearing: Steelheart & Eternity Collar
dianeautumn 2

Post by dianeautumn 2 »

Hi , I am late to this, but self lock often. I really wish I had a partner that would hold the key. but I do enjoy the thought of chastity. My interest was from reading several stories by "missy" on fictionmania. This generated the interest. I own 2 devices bought from ebay. I am not a robot !!!
dianeautumn 2
0 x
dianeautumn 2

Post by dianeautumn 2 »

Many people on here are very lucky to have someone to share the joy and frustration with. I am a real person and enjoy reading all of this dianeautumn
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

dianeautumn 2 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:23 am Many people on here are very lucky to have someone to share the joy and frustration with. I am a real person and enjoy reading all of this dianeautumn
You might want to take a look at my "Journey" for some of things I have tried to get the most out of being a self locker. It's in the "A Little Less Public" section for members only, not too far down the list.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.