"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Michele

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Michele »

Welcome @MistressL75

You will find a huuuuuuge amount of info here and lots of opinions here about cages... Where to get one, how to get one, why to get one lol it's so fun just take it slow and don't get overwhelmed! If you do, feel free to reach out to one of us mods.

Anyway, again, welcome and enjoy your stay! 🙂
1 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Welcome and Yep, Lady M with good advice as always. Pop a post in the chastity devices section. You should get advice from both sides. off the shelf and custom etc.
Good luck and enjoy.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mot
Last orgasm: April 22nd, 2022

Post by Mot »

Glad that you joined :)
0 x
ATXStag
Last orgasm: May 22nd, 2022
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by ATXStag »

Making my first post. MC is an interesting ride. Working though KH issues with my wife. Interested in thoughts from others.
Last edited by ATXStag on Thu May 19, 2022 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Currently wearing: HTv4 Nano
Also own: LTC Merciless
SevenBeforeNine

Post by SevenBeforeNine »

Hi, I'm a longtime lurker that has been experimenting with longterm sexual and orgasm denial with my wife off and on for close to twenty years, but with things becoming more serious and extreme in the past two years. Although we haven't experimented with any sort of chastity devices, we're both still feeling things out as we go. I'm mostly here to read up and learn from the experiences of others, but might post a journal or introduction post soon.
0 x
Livnfree

Post by Livnfree »

Ok
Last edited by Livnfree on Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Kai

Post by Kai »

Hallo nachdem mein Mann an mich herangetreten ist, starten wir also dies Experiment.
Da er mir den Link für das Forum gegeben hat und ich bissel rumgestobert habe, bin ich jetzt auch angemeldet.
Schonmal danke für die Aufnahme, ich würde mich freuen wenn ihr d n Bereich für die Keyhoderin für mich freischalten könntet.
Lg
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Kai wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 5:47 pm Hello after my husband approached me so let's start this experiment.
Since he gave me the link for the forum and I rummaged around a bit, I'm also registered now.
Thank you in advance for the recording, I would be happy if you could unlock the area for the keyholder for me.
LG
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Close enough.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Purlion

Post by Purlion »

Hi all, just making the requested first post! New member starting to dabble in chastity with my wife so looking for a supportive and informative community.
0 x